Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Maybe tomorrow.

Will be 1am here in Perth. I'll just wake up tomorrow morning to some drama.. Hopefully good drama :)

Edited by RancidViper
Typo

6 hours ago, joemiller said:

CONFIRMED: Tomorrow is the day !!!

The day you and I will be looking for v4. Haha

Sure ...

David Porrett

4 hours ago, RancidViper said:

Will be 1am here in Perth. I'll just wake up tomorrow morning to some drama.. Hopefully good drama :)

HTFU, viper. It's only 1am - I'll be staying up for it! :)

Edit: though going back and looking at the AirDailyX post, it is pretty non-specific...they kind of randomly mention Prepar3d v4 in the midst of a lot of other pretty mundane topics.

Edited by OzWhitey

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

If you go here, you can watch last live broadcast if you miss it. https://www.twitch.tv/adxlive

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

I'm certainly hoping today is the day, but I'm taking this site and schedule with a grain of salt.  If it doesn't come out today, or we don't hear more definitive news, then I'm going to buy some more scenery for 3.4, grab a cup of coffee and go flying.  This has been a nerve-racking week since that tease about someone finding download links and a zip file.  Time to get on with the halfway-decent system I have set up now. 

That said, I really hope today is the day when we will at least know something...this is nuts.

John

The big question is, does D' Andre has information of release today and that's why he plans a livestream or he was given pre-release access (lifted NDA) ? I really hope for the first..I'd find it weird if LM gave access to a personal sim news site. I'd be  impressed if that happened. Not that I find it bad, just I haven't seen this yet. We'll know in a few hours...

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

36 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

The big question is, does D' Andre has information of release today and that's why he plans a livestream or he was given pre-release access (lifted NDA) ? I really hope for the first..I'd find it weird if LM gave access to a personal sim news site. I'd be  impressed if that happened. Not that I find it bad, just I haven't seen this yet. We'll know in a few hours...

It is highly unlikely that he'd be livestreaming about it (and confirming in the header that it is 64 bit) without some prior official notice that the NDA has been lifted or pending imminent release.    It is not a huge stretch of the imagination to realise that might be the case.

21 minutes ago, ErichB said:

It is highly unlikely that he'd be livestreaming about it (and confirming in the header that it is 64 bit) without some prior official notice that the NDA has been lifted or pending imminent release.    It is not a huge stretch of the imagination to realise that might be the case.

Hi Eric! So, you don't think release is today. I'm kind of believing the same. However then, it just seems unlike what I've seen from LM..to give access to someone to show it off without releasing it at the same time. I don't recall seeing that in the previous releases. So, I hope even if I don't give many chances, that P3D v4 release will come along with his stream.

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |

12 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

Hi Eric! So, you don't think release is today. I'm kind of believing the same. However then, it just seems unlike what I've seen from LM..to give access to someone to show it off without releasing it at the same time. I don't recall seeing that in the previous releases. So, I hope even if I don't give many chances, that P3D v4 release will come along with his stream.

I think that D'Andre will only show us P3D v4 and LM will not release yet, maybe 2 weeks more.:mellow:

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Seems like that.. However I'd be impressed. I didn't know LM negotiates will sim enthusiast bloggers for their products previews. If that's the case its one more argument that flight simmers are actually a targeted market of LM and not the "outsiders" as some think.

• Upvote 1

I'm guessing that's the day the NDA is lifted for beta testers so hopefully we'll see a flood of information from testers and third party developers.  A release would be cool of course, but i have a hunch it will be the NDA being lifted...time will tell!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

FSW has been released today! I do think that Something official regarding V4 will happen today. I do think that we hobbyist are significant enough to P3D that they wouldn't want to loose us to FSW due to an information vacuum. Might not be released but expect an announcement or the lifting of the DNA today. That's my opinion.

12 minutes ago, Avidean said:

FSW has been released today!....

FSW was actually released last week ...

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

34 minutes ago, SierraDelta said:

FSW was actually released last week ...

Don't be so judgemental about it, he just provided an alternative fact. ;-)

Man, you've missed out on a week of drama on the FSW forums already!

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."