Sign in to follow this  
merto31

can't l browse pmdg web page

Hello i was traying to download the latest update posible for the PMDG DC-6 but while trying to navigate to your homepage i get this message

This site can’t be reached

www.precisionmanuals.com refused to connect.

Try:

Checking the connection

Checking the proxy and the firewall

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

any help is much apreciated

Full names are required in the forum for any help to be provided.

I may be incorrect, but the message you are seeing seems to correlate with pirated PMDG software being installed on the machine in question.  But I am sure one of the moderators will say something.

Regards

Craig Read, EGLL

Last time someone posted this issue recently, Kyle said pirated pmdg software triggers this.  The last new person who came here to report this just slunk away....so if you did not pirate it, send a ticket, otherwise ba bye.

Edited by Boomer

spacer.png

6 hours ago, merto31 said:

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Sorry to be blunt, but this is usually an indicator that you have installed pirated versions of our software at some point - past or present. Without a name in your post to validate your purchase history with us, that's all I have to go on. You can respond here, or you can create an account at the link in my signature and reach out to us that way.

Kyle Rodgers

FWIW... you will need to do that (create an account at the link in [Kyles] signature) on a different computer or possibly a device like a smartphone

It can be pirate software, but you can not be sure. There might be other reason. Living here in China, this message is very common for various reason. Check your internet connection.

On 27.5.2017 at 8:06 AM, hasse29 said:

It can be pirate software, but you can not be sure. There might be other reason. Living here in China, this message is very common for various reason. Check your internet connection.

The lack of further response from OP seems to suggest the initial assumption was correct.

Back in my country we had serious problems logging into websites every now and then because got block from the government and/or Internet providers.

It sounds weird, but it happens, I don't know about this though.
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5