Sign in to follow this  
GameSyns

Jordan King - Prepar3D v4 First Look

Sweet! That was quick.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Thanks!

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Hmm - interesting... wasn't Jordan King suppose to appear on the AirDailyX Twitch stream also?

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Hi Folks,

OMG - no more painting light maps on textures - THANK YOU !!!

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Thank you Jordan! very informative and well done.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

As always, top notch video production.

But I am now stuck between a rock and the same place. I will go back to v3 for now and see how things play out between FSW and P3D. XP will always be on my radar, but they dont seem to listen to us much. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

And still no damn rain effects on the VC. Let me ask this, will 64 BIT allow the developers to build this into the sim? I mean for crying out loud, Ifly had it on FS9. How is it that till today we have no rain effects with all these advances? At this point i'm going to set a fan and spray water in front of the monitor. 

• Upvote 2

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Rain effects can easily be put in by the aircraft developer. I have them in the FSW Lear35A and some others. My guess is that LM will leave that alone and let the add on dev's handle it.

Vic

• Upvote 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

24 minutes ago, vgbaron said:

Rain effects can easily be put in by the aircraft developer. I have them in the FSW Lear35A and some others. My guess is that LM will leave that alone and let the add on dev's handle it.

Vic

Thats a flawed process and expectation. Water exists in the world no matter what, correct? So to introduce variability in that world by having some planes include it and some not and then worrying about if its good rain or not is not ideal. Its just a big miss no matter how you look at it.

But again, we have to remind ourselves that LM isnt in it for us, the eye candy folks. That seems to be DTG's ambition. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

FSW?........pfffftttttt

I thought the release nots said rain/snow effects?  

Matt King

Will this remove the number of animations limit which developers have been complaining about?