Sign in to follow this  
SamYeager

Pro Mission Editor?

Has anyone managed to get hold of it yet? I've checked numerous times over the last couple of days on different systems and made sure to restart the steam client as well and had no joy finding it under Library->Tools.

Give people power to really test their personality.

I checked this morning and it's still not there...

Barry Friedman

25 minutes ago, fshobby said:

I checked this morning and it's still not there...

LIBRARY  --> TOOLS  -->  Flight Sim World: Pro Mission Tool

install......

I also checked this morning ( library/tools) and its definitely not there at the moment.  I check for a Steam update and re-started the Steam client and it's still absent. I saw somewhere that DTG thought it may be something to do with Windows 10 Insider Preview however I'm running Windows 10 Home.

24 minutes ago, torium said:

LIBRARY  --> TOOLS  -->  Flight Sim World: Pro Mission Tool

install......

Thanks I know this. It's not showing up in Library -> TOOLS for some subset of people.

Barry Friedman

Not for me either. I don't run Insider either. I wonder if it has to do with me getting it gifted for Flight School.

14 hours ago, AndyUK said:

Yes it showed up yesterday

Thx for the info. Interesting you're in the UK and could see it since I am in the UK as well.

Is it the editor any good?

Give people power to really test their personality.

As I said in the other thread I can't get it to work.  The manual isn't any help as it's only a placeholder at the moment.

Not showing up in my tools list either. In the USA.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Cryss responded in the Dovetail forums and suggested opening a ticket: https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/

I already filed a bug using the bug reporting form but since that didn't get a response maybe opening a ticket will help.

• Upvote 1

Barry Friedman

So, is this tool supposed to be available/ I don't see it on Steam. This is on Windows 7 in case that has any bearing on matters since some people mention Win 10 might have a effect on matters.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Well, I have Windows 10 and no Pro mission editor. Already rised ticket.

I checked again this morning. Still no Pro Mission Editor in my Steam tools list.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals