Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

FS2Crew for P3D v4 (64-bit)?

2 hours ago, nfinger said:

Any idea, ETA when FS2Crew versions for P3Dv4 are planned for release? 

No ETAs.  My plate is so full.

But I have the 747 working in P3D 64 bits.  It required quite a bit of surgery, but I got it working.

• Upvote 2

It's a shame you weren't given beta access like most developers :(

Good luck getting things done!  Eagerly awaiting everything.  I'll likely pick up FS2Crew for the 747 now as a thanks.

-stefan

2 hours ago, shortspecialbus said:

I'll likely pick up FS2Crew for the 747 now as a thanks.

If you find the old 747 version somewhere, please don't buy  it.  It won't work in the new PMDG 747.

Cheers,

14 hours ago, byork said:

If you find the old 747 version somewhere, please don't buy  it.  It won't work in the new PMDG 747.

Cheers,

Nah, I'll wait til you've got everything up to date, and I think I've bought everything direct from your store anyways.  Not in a hurry!

-stefan

I am really missing my Copilot in v4 :-)

You see what you are missing when it's gone...

• Upvote 2

On 6/16/2017 at 9:18 PM, byork said:

RAAS has just been released for P3D V4!

Been a while since we've had an update on the crew for the 747 and update for that v4?....

Patiently waiting on the ground at WHAM man this is one extensive delay feeling bad for the pax:)

Keep up the great work lad,s

This may be completely 'late' on my part, but I noticed the FS2Crew for P3D V4, PMDG-777 on the web-site with a cost of 100,000,000 euros.

I assume this is a typo/glitch.  Is this an indication that the product(s) is close to being released (actual release will put the price to normal)?

Thanks,

Roy Peaks

2 hours ago, Brindle said:

This may be completely 'late' on my part, but I noticed the FS2Crew for P3D V4, PMDG-777 on the web-site with a cost of 100,000,000 euros.

I assume this is a typo/glitch.  Is this an indication that the product(s) is close to being released (actual release will put the price to normal)?

Thanks,

Roy Peaks

No, it's not a typo/glitch. If you buy at that price, I'm pretty sure bryan will send you a copy of the Capains set. The only problem then might be that the rest of us will never get the release version, as bryan might get other ideas to spend his time....

and... if you wait a little - I'm sure he'll put it on sale for a resonable price ;)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, liketofly1 said:

The only problem then might be that the rest of us will never get the release version, as bryan might get other ideas to spend his time....

🤣

Thats funny... but sadly it's true so don't buy it at that price.

In keeping up with the PMDG tradition often the price is somewhat inflated (initially) for those who don't mind paying more for early release.

This may mean T7 release before 74.

Either way good for me as I've got both aircraft grounded at the gate awaiting the first officers.

IM

Patience is a virtue, eh.  My T7 is grounded also; T7 throttle w/backlight is on stand-by.

On another note - if I could afford 100,000,000 Euros price, I would probably have my own jet to take me where ever....lol.

Brindle

What would PMDG do if someone actually bought a product at the place hold price? (reality aside)

Give them the latest build? Custom livery with his/her name on the airworthyness paperwork? Their own TPM report cover sheet? A job?

:biggrin:

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

33 minutes ago, RichieFly said:

What would PMDG do if someone actually bought a product at the place hold price? (reality aside)

Give them the latest build? Custom livery with his/her name on the airworthyness paperwork? Their own TPM report cover sheet? A job?

:biggrin:

been mentioned  before  and  robert  said  if  anyone  does purchase it  for  that price  he  will personally fly  it  to   their  home :)

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg