Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

FS2Crew for P3D v4 (64-bit)?

I see that FS2CREW for 777 (P3D v4)  is priced at 100,000,000 Euros on the site

If i am not happy with it can I get a refund ????

Clive Alexander

2 hours ago, clive6354 said:

I see that FS2CREW for 777 (P3D v4)  is priced at 100,000,000 Euros on the site

If i am not happy with it can I get a refund ????

Clive Alexander

All sales final!  

FYI, the 777 will be released today.  I might mark the price down just a bit :biggrin:

Deleted post.  Sorry I couldn't find the delete button but I found my answer in another area of these forums.

The question was about pricing.  I saw a discount coupon would be available but I couldn;t find it, but I won't fret over 5 bucks.  Going to make the purchase right now ... FS2Crew is well worth it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Faelandaea said:

FS2Crew is well worth it.

It sure is. Every man, woman and child should go get it.

You don't realise how good it is until it's gone. 

Ive been waiting impatiently for the 64bit version as I deleted P3Dv3 from off of the computer bcoz it was crap compared to V4. 

Thanks Fs2crew. Now where's the 747 version. 😜

IM

Discount coupon was on the main posting for FS2Crew. Applied the coupon number and now back to how the 777 should be flown.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

Aha!  Good to know.  Though I still think they are worth it so that's why i didn't fret :)

I am ready to make the dive and get the Queen as soon as FS2Crew is available for it :)

Yea, I wasn't too friggin' pleased with it either...

• Upvote 2

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

It could far worse. To be perfectly honest I expected fs2crew to end up sticking with current versions only and telling us that only future products will be v4 compatible.  Some devs are actually doing that. So I consider myself lucky to have access at all.

Another bright side ... the price point if upgrading fs2crew is a lot less of a hit than the one to pay full price for any PMDG product to go from fsx to P3D.

4 hours ago, Faelandaea said:

It could far worse. To be perfectly honest I expected fs2crew to end up sticking with current versions only and telling us that only future products will be v4 compatible.  Some devs are actually doing that. So I consider myself lucky to have access at all.

Another bright side ... the price point if upgrading fs2crew is a lot less of a hit than the one to pay full price for any PMDG product to go from fsx to P3D.

That was never going to happen, if fs2crew were to only make future products v4 compatible there would have been a massive uproar because alot of people wouldn't use there 737/777 without it therefore they'd be stuck in v3 or in end up in v4 with no fs2crew, fs2crew is a fairly important add-on for some.

As for the price you can't compare the jump from v3 to v4 with the jump from fsx to p3d, that's very different, on the other hand though you were all warned that when 64bit finally came it wouldn't be a simple switch for the majority of add-ons, you were all warned that most add-ons would be broken.

7 hours ago, matsout said:

That was never going to happen, if fs2crew were to only make future products v4 compatible there would have been a massive uproar because alot of people wouldn't use there 737/777 without it therefore they'd be stuck in v3 or in end up in v4 with no fs2crew, fs2crew is a fairly important add-on for some.

As for the price you can't compare the jump from v3 to v4 with the jump from fsx to p3d, that's very different, on the other hand though you were all warned that when 64bit finally came it wouldn't be a simple switch for the majority of add-ons, you were all warned that most add-ons would be broken.

Thanks for the understanding.

One thing I learned a long time ago is you'll never make everyone happy in the flightsim world.

$30 for me, for example, is peanuts, as it is for probably the overwhelming majority of FS2Crew users, most of whom are older men from western countries who have good jobs.

If you were to break down the cost of FS2Crew 777, it works out to about $10 per year give or take.

But for other people, $30 dollars represents a huge sum of money, which is fair enough.  I appreciate their position.

1 hour ago, byork said:

Thanks for the understanding.

One thing I learned a long time ago is you'll never make everyone happy in the flightsim world.

$30 for me, for example, is peanuts, as it is for probably the overwhelming majority of FS2Crew users, most of whom are older men from western countries who have good jobs.

If you were to break down the cost of FS2Crew 777, it works out to about $10 per year give or take.

But for other people, $30 dollars represents a huge sum of money, which is fair enough.  I appreciate their position.

yep  doesn't  matter  what  you do, wont  please  everyone. $30 is  cheap compared  filling  you car  with  petrol  or  going  out  for  dinner  so  yes  your  right  30  dollars is  peanuts!

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I'll never understand people who complain loudly about prices. You think you are being ripped off? Gracefully walk away in silence and don't buy. The end.

• Upvote 1

On 6/1/2017 at 1:10 PM, byork said:

many of our products, like RAAS for example, support FS9, Microsoft FSX, Steam FSX, P3D V1, V2 and V3.

Just trying to maintain and keep track of all these different versions that support multiple different platforms is becoming massively time consuming.

..so dont support them going forwards. Easy!

• Upvote 1

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png