Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

Prepar3D V4 addons compatibility list

It would seem as though the Realair Legacy and Turbine Duke will be compatible with v4.

Rob A can be seen flying the Legacy in his v4 video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQJqQDPbSWY

I would assume because RealAir updated the Legacy and Turbine Duke for P3Dv3 that this is facilitating their compatability with v4; not sure about the Piston Duke v2 though as it was never updated for P3Dv3?

With the RealAir devs closing down it was worried that I would have to say adios to my RealAir aircraft in v4, but that doesn't seem to be the case..hopefully.

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

2 hours ago, oriusmagus said:

Anyone know if FS Global 2010 will be compatible? What about Ezdok?

I have sent message to FS Pilot, waiting for a reply regarding FS Global compatibility or upgrade.

• Upvote 1

Can someone confirm if JustFlight's Arrow III will be supported? Thanks!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

3 hours ago, Gordon Hutchison said:

It would seem as though the Realair Legacy and Turbine Duke will be compatible with v4.

Rob A can be seen flying the Legacy in his v4 video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQJqQDPbSWY

I would assume because RealAir updated the Legacy and Turbine Duke for P3Dv3 that this is facilitating their compatability with v4; not sure about the Piston Duke v2 though as it was never updated for P3Dv3?

With the RealAir devs closing down it was worried that I would have to say adios to my RealAir aircraft in v4, but that doesn't seem to be the case..hopefully.

Piston Duke works well in P3Dv3 as older versions of Aircraft (before P3D update), You have only update sound gauge to latest version for make all sounds works. And currently in v4 it is same case, it need new gauge for play all sounds (VC clicks, flaps, gear, speed brakes...)

How about MyTraffic /Ultimate Traffic? Anyone know.

• Upvote 1

i9 7920X @ 4.7  | MSi x299 Gaming Pro Carbon  | Gigabyte Aorus 1080Ti | 32GB DDR4 GSkill 3000mhz | 1 TB Samsung 960 EVO | 3TB Toshiba 7200rpm.

Hello Guys, 

Thanks guys for the kind words :) I will try today (in few hours I will try to update the list) 

Thanks for info about "Theskylounge" list. I also noticed that FS Elite updates their own list. 

I have made the spreadsheet open for everyone, so you can modify and add new things :)

However, in my opinion keeping all info in excel spreadsheet is good idea, because everyone can participate. 

Thanks! 

Arek

Edit: Is there any way to edit my first post to include information from this one? 

TropicalSim and FSimStudio are 2 I haven't heard from yet

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

I'm curious about Majestic as I haven't heard a statement from them as yet. I just purchased the Dash during their sale this month. Would love to have it over as that and the Blackbox Widebody are the only things i use which haven't stated they would be ready in the first week. 

Just now, sfgiants13 said:

TropicalSim and FSimStudio are 2 I haven't heard from yet

Toposim works in FSW so its pretty much given it will on P3D v4. From what we've seen so far sceneries that are pretty much just BGL files work no problem with 64 bit versions of ESP.

6 minutes ago, FrankSalo said:

Toposim works in FSW so its pretty much given it will on P3D v4. From what we've seen so far sceneries that are pretty much just BGL files work no problem with 64 bit versions of ESP.

Tropicalsim (airport scenery) not Toposim (mesh).  I would imagine they will update at least their most recent scenery but we shall see.

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

What about Aerosoft PFPX and FSlabs A320X and Concorde X

Bill

C:|mydocuments\mypictures\my signature.htm

Bill

C:|mydocuments\mypictures\my signature.htm

9 minutes ago, nhagag said:

Bill

Well PFPX is a standalone software so I can't see why it can't work with v4. The FSL A320 is reportedly going to be updated. I can't say the same about the Concorde though. 

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

Just a note - I have hidden quite a few posts that were fine but basically comments as opposed to informative as to compatibility. So please don't take offense if your post is gone - just for clarity.

I'm thinking if we can keep this as a list of sorts and refrain from discussing pros and cons it will be easier to follow.

Thanx,

Vic

• Upvote 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors