Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

Prepar3D V4 addons compatibility list

18 minutes ago, oriusmagus said:

Already read that one. But what about the older FS Global 2010?

Not compatible they will be release a new product <FS Global 2018>.

From PlLOT'S:

MAY 24th 2017: Roadmap 2017 for FS Global mesh products

FS Global 2010 (and FTX DL derivates):
supported up to Prepar3D V3; replaced by FS Global 2018, see below

FS Global Ultimate –The Americas/Europe-Africa/Asia-Oceania:
supported up to Prepar3D V3; replaced by FS Global Ultimate – Next Generation, see below

FS Global Ultimate – Next Generation (DVD box):
New installer for DT FSW and Prepar3D V4 to be released soon at no cost via the installer update feature

NEW coming end of May/early June

FS Global 2018:
successor of 2010, incl. FTX version, download only, all new data like Ultimate, for the cost-conscious user data reduced rendered, the standard mesh for DT FSW and Prepar3D V4. 

FS Global Ultimate – Next Generation Continents:
download version of FS Global Ultimate – Next Generation, incl. FTX version, same as DVD box, meets higher demands for DT FSW and Prepar3D V4.

Source:Here!

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

21 hours ago, Jiri Kocman said:

Piston Duke works well in P3Dv3 as older versions of Aircraft (before P3D update), You have only update sound gauge to latest version for make all sounds works. And currently in v4 it is same case, it need new gauge for play all sounds (VC clicks, flaps, gear, speed brakes...)

Jiri...do you know where we can obtain the updated sound gauge?

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

Flytampa p3dv4 upgrades will also be free as mentioned in their forums!

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

3 hours ago, JeffB said:

Jiri...do you know where we can obtain the updated sound gauge?

Don't know about the updated sound gauge, but I installed the RealAir Piston Duke V2 with the Estonia Migration Tool into P3Dv3 after the tool was updated for V3, and absolutely everything works. Hopefully the EMT will be updated for V4. Could save a lot of work.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Here's the email response I got from TropicalSim.  

From what we have heard, our P3Dv2/v3 compatible sceneries should work just the same. The older ones that are FSX/P3D which did not work on v2/v3 will continue not to work on v4. We will only know for sure after the release of v4 and I install the release version on my system, then we'll announce our plans. If they are compatible out of the box, obviously no upgrade fees will be necessary from our customers. 

Best Regards,

Leandro Machado

Since it seems like there will be quite a bit of compatibility between sims, does it seem like if aircraft work in v3 that they will work in v4 as well?  I know the Feelthere Ejets and QW 757 were not officially supported but worked just fine and I'm hoping they'll work again in v4.

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

Just posted on the Imaginesim facebook page:

We expect that all of our current Prepar3D titles will quickly be available for v4. We are anticipating at this stage the upgrades will be free of charge

• Upvote 1

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

Ivao IVAP 2?

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

1 hour ago, AviatorMan said:

Don't know about the updated sound gauge, but I installed the RealAir Piston Duke V2 with the Estonia Migration Tool into P3Dv3 after the tool was updated for V3, and absolutely everything works. Hopefully the EMT will be updated for V4. Could save a lot of work.

Problem is that sound gauge is 32bit file so 64bit sim cant use it. We need make it 64bit and replace old. That sound gauge adds sounds for XML gauges. Without proper gauge there will be missing sounds for switches, gear, flaps, speed brakes ...

It was case of Legacy and piston Duke in v3. You had replace their own gau file for one proveded in Turbine Duke or download it from author as it is freeware.

I'm aware that HifiTech are going to convert AS16, but has anyone seen anywhere that they are going to do the same for ASN?

Also, has anyone seen any news as to whether the iFly 744 will be converted?

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

A beta tester has already tried and advised vPilot, for us Vatsim flyers, is working in v4. Ross stated he is still going to look at things upon v4 release however. 

Has anyone heard from Taxi2gate? Sent a forum message asking about it and guess what, the forum message was never approved. Love their sceneries but their communication skills are terrible. 

Eric 

14 minutes ago, MarkW said:

Flight1 is also notably quiet. Lots of GTN, King Air and UTraffic users would love to hear a statement from them. 

Jim Rhoads has indicated that the GTN will be updated for a small fee. I think this is good news and hope Flight 1 can do the same for the King Air and Mustang.

http://www.simforums.com/forums/gtn-750-buy-now-or-wait-for-p3d-v4_topic57774.html

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

WMA and AI Tracker X will need to be adjusted for P3D4

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

15 hours ago, JLuis said:

Not compatible they will be release a new product <FS Global 2018>.

From PlLOT'S:

MAY 24th 2017: Roadmap 2017 for FS Global mesh products

FS Global 2010 (and FTX DL derivates):
supported up to Prepar3D V3; replaced by FS Global 2018, see below

FS Global Ultimate –The Americas/Europe-Africa/Asia-Oceania:
supported up to Prepar3D V3; replaced by FS Global Ultimate – Next Generation, see below

FS Global Ultimate – Next Generation (DVD box):
New installer for DT FSW and Prepar3D V4 to be released soon at no cost via the installer update feature

NEW coming end of May/early June

FS Global 2018:
successor of 2010, incl. FTX version, download only, all new data like Ultimate, for the cost-conscious user data reduced rendered, the standard mesh for DT FSW and Prepar3D V4. 

FS Global Ultimate – Next Generation Continents:
download version of FS Global Ultimate – Next Generation, incl. FTX version, same as DVD box, meets higher demands for DT FSW and Prepar3D V4.

Source:Here!

I'm totally lost here. Correct me if I'm wrong.

FS Global 2010 and Ultimate will not be compatible with V4

FS Global Ultimate Next Generation will support V4 and will release download version.

FS Global 2018 will replace 2010 and old Ultimate, same features, just support V4.

Thank you

Hoang Le

• Upvote 2

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5