Sign in to follow this  
JanneAir15

Problems with two Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrants

Hello! I've recently bought two Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrants. They're both USB connected but when I plug them in Windows 10 recognizes just one and not both. The second one is an "unknown device". I looked in the device manager and it said that drivers aren't installed correctly although I've installed them (Saitek drivers). Could you please help me with this?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X @3.9GHz | Motherboard: ASUS Prime X370 Pro | RAM: G Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200MHz @2933MHz | Graphics card: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 Dual | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD + Western Digital 1TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 G2 750W | OS: Windows 10

The first thing to note is that you don't need the Saitek drivers installed for your quadrants to work in Windows 10. I'm a big believer in not installing unnecessary software as you increase the likelihood of a conflict.

Have you tried plugging them into completely different sockets? Try plugging them in one at a time into the USB socket that you've had success with. Do they both now work individually?

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

So I worked out that both work but it's always that when I plug the second one in it actually recognizes it but in the device manager it gives me error codes like I have to reinstall the driver or update it but then when I press it there's just more errors. What do I have to do next?

Here's also picture what happened:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwpttMGXhQKoY3pELWdBeldyc3M

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X @3.9GHz | Motherboard: ASUS Prime X370 Pro | RAM: G Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200MHz @2933MHz | Graphics card: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 Dual | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD + Western Digital 1TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 G2 750W | OS: Windows 10

Got it! Here's the solution!:biggrin:

Ok, so now they work when I uninstalled the drivers but now I have another problem. The throttles are bouncing in the plane. I configured the throttles in the fsx (I don't have any configuring programs like FSUIPC) that first lever on the left is spoilers, then engine1, engine2, engine3, engine4 and flaps. I'd like to have the levers like that but the thing is that engine3 and engine4 levers bounce in the plane and they don't get to 100% or back to 0%. Could you please help me with this?