Sign in to follow this  
commandant avant

maximum extra activations exceeded

Hello, I try to activate my Boeing 737 PMDG in FS X Windows 10 and I can't because I have this message " maximum extra activations exceeded ". Could you please help me for activate my 737, my keycode is [never post keys/passwords/personal info in public]. Thanks a lot in advance, best regards benoît.

4 minutes ago, commandant avant said:

Hello, I try to activate my Boeing 737 PMDG in FS X Windows 10 and I can't because I have this message " maximum extra activations exceeded ". Could you please help me for activate my 737, my keycode is [never post keys/passwords/personal info in public]. Thanks a lot in advance, best regards benoît.

Welcome to the forum. Please note that, first, you should never post personal information - passwords, license keys, and so on - in a public forum. It could be grounds to have a license key invalidated, too, if it were to be exposed. Full names are also required here, so be sure to include that in your posts in the future (simply type it at the bottom, though you can also set up an auto-signature in the forum settings).

Things like this are meant to be handled via our support function, as Ian has linked above (and is linked from our website, and in my signature, below).

Kyle Rodgers

23 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Welcome to the forum. Please note that, first, you should never post personal information - passwords, license keys, and so on - in a public forum. It could be grounds to have a license key invalidated, too, if it were to be exposed. Full names are also required here, so be sure to include that in your posts in the future (simply type it at the bottom, though you can also set up an auto-signature in the forum settings).

Things like this are meant to be handled via our support function, as Ian has linked above (and is linked from our website, and in my signature, below).

Thanks for your advices, but I turn around with my problem with the PMDG' forum etc... Who could reactvate my addon ?

5 minutes ago, commandant avant said:

Thanks for your advices, but I turn around with my problem with the PMDG' forum etc... Who could reactvate my addon ?

I don't understand what you've written here. I explained where you need to go in my last post:

support.precisionmanuals.com

This forum is for users to help each other. They can't reset activations for you.

Kyle Rodgers