Sign in to follow this  
skully

XP11 Demo Help- Black Screen

Hello all,

I installed the XP11 demo today and the sim goes black screen whan at full screen.

No issues with windowed mode.

Anyone have any ideas why this might happening? I've can't find anyone wth this exact issue in my searches.

Windows 10

Skylake 6600

GTX 980Ti

Sony Bravia 4k flat screen

Thanks!

Just buy it, the demo does not do any justice. I use the demo many times and did not convince me to buy it until I watch many videos on you tube. When it was on special the first day on Steam I bought it and never look back. Just make sure you have the right rig for it. Read the requirements and make sure you have minimum 16 gigs of ram, a good graphic card and a fast CPU then your good to go.

Thank you for the replies gentlemen.

Got it figured out- I raised my desktop resolution to 4k /3840 from the 1920 it was at and it's now working perfectly at full screen.

47 to 60fps with all eye candy maxed out at 4k.

57 minutes ago, skully said:

47 to 60fps with all eye candy maxed out at 4k.

Wow. Where? Hopefully not at Princess Juliana. :smile:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

30 minutes ago, Murmur said:

His claim is plausible if you use the default C172SP.  I could achieve 50's for fps with that bird. :cool:

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

52 minutes ago, Murmur said:

737 at KSEA since this is the demo and that's only area you're allowed to fly.