Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Dreier

P3Dv4 ImagineSimulations

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate venue, but has anyone heard anything from Imagine Sim regarding the P3Dv4 conversion?  Needless to say, KATL and a few others are important to some of us.  There's nothing on the ImagineSim site.  Thanks

Maybe you can check out their facebook page. There was news said they are preparing higher definition textures for a 64bit sim. According to the leaked screenshots, I'm pretty sure it's P3D. 

• Upvote 1

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.

Messenger reply directly from ImagineSim.  "We're currently evaluating, but it looks as though the upgrades will be free."

That's good news  

58 minutes ago, Chuck Dreier said:

Messenger reply directly from ImagineSim.  "We're currently evaluating, but it looks as though the upgrades will be free."

That's good news  

I saw a small note on the front page of their website. It states....

"We expect that all of our current P3D titles will quickly be available for V4. We are anticipating at this stage the upgrades will be free of charge."

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg