Sign in to follow this  
philphy42

DTG Live Stream

Not sure if it has been reported here already but the DTG Facebook page is reporting a live feed on 25th May.

• Upvote 1

Thx for the reference!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

the videos don't work for me. is there somewhere else I can view them?  its nothing but a spinning circle forever.

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

Link locked up my computer for about 5 mins, but eventually worked. I'll check it out, but I'm sure as hell not gonna be going to that website too often if that's what it does lol.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

It's just taken me three restarts of my computer and a disk check to get it going again after visiting that P.O.S. website, Shan't be going to that place again, what a piece of crap.

Alan Bradbury

hmmmmm, sorry about that.  It works for me ok ( just checked again ) and I'm on a crappy computer and even crapper internet line at the moment.  No doubt the vid will appear on youtube eventually or the FSW website.  Not much to report from the video, they mostly talked about the lighting adjustment and a few more minor adjustments.  There was a bit of acrobatic flying that was kinda cool to watch.

Maybe Cryss or Aimee could post it on YouTube ??

I'm sure it'll end up being stuck somewhere else at some point. Does kind of raise an interesting point which actually occurred to me today; I think an aerobatically-stressed aeroplane is conspicuous by its absence in FSW. Something like a Tiger Moth, Stampe, Stearman or a Pitts would be kind of fun to have in there.

Alan Bradbury

There were't really any usefull info in the stream. They were mostly chitchatting and flying around talking about the update and answering a few questions.

I was hoping for some more info on the upcoming features, but I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer.

Just watched the stream and the graphics are quite "stuttery" considering that this is DTG effectively trying to promote the sim. I'd be concerned if my copy of FSX looked so jerky.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit