Sign in to follow this  
ThomasAH

Mitsubishi MU-2B update 2.4

VERSION 2.4 UPDATES: May 22, 2017

New Features

GPS lateral capture mode will remain captured outside of 2NM once captured at 2NM but outside of 12NM it will disengage but can recapture at 12NM.

Autopilot VS and IAS no longer need the ALTSEL mode on to hold pitch modes. With ALTSEL mode on the preselected altitude set will capture.

The GNS530 message label now is solid rather than flashing. When in the VNAV page the MENU option can turn off all messages for the entire flight.

Glide Slope indicators now move out of sight with no active signal and no voltage.

Removed the beacon sound since most user did not like the loud sound from the VC.

Bugs & Updates

Conditioner lever in the cutoff position will feather as usual but the prop will no longer take 4 minutes to stop during flight. Should take less than 20 seconds!

HSI CDI animation distance fixed and will now move all the way to the sides.

Go around mode updated. Please read the new GA section added to the user manual.

Flight director no longer protrudes through the glareshield during aircraft reload or saved flights. This was a bug that you may or may not have noticed.

Flight director no longer protrudes through the glareshield during aircraft reload or saved flights. This was a bug that you may or may not have noticed.

MU2B user manual and GNS530 manual are updated and available to download. The user manual now has 2 new entry's for the table of contents. Version 2.4 updates” and "Key Assignments". Includes tips to what pages were updated and needs to be read.

• Upvote 1

Hi Folks,

Ahh - now the guys at Flysimware guys are just showing off - can anyone - really - care this much about getting something right ?

:wink:

Now that's what I'm talking about...

Carenado - please take note...

Honestly - my times been a bit limited - I hope to get back to this bird and Al's mods very soon...

Nice job Flysimware !!!

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Wow didn't expect that ; hasn't arrived at JustFlight yet.

Much appreciated

I want to let you know that Ver2.4 of the MU2B is now available for download from the Flysimware store, and should be available from other stores within a week or so. I expect official emails to go out today or tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Flysimware: I freaking love your company and your constant devotion to your customers and products! Bring on the Falcon, and I will be the first in line. Well, maybe Scott will be in front of me, but I'll be next!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the update, but is this version compatible with v4? Because I noticed the flood lights in cabin and cockpit don't work (lamp texture works, but no real light), I have no cockpit sounds and the beacon light illuminate inside the cockpit.

3 hours ago, Kaiser84 said:

Thanks for the update, but is this version compatible with v4?

As far as I know, the intent of this MU2 update was primarily to upgrade the GPS navigation and autopilot capabilities in a manner similar to that of the 2.9 ver of the L35A, and to fix a few bugs. I don't believe P3Dv4 compatibility was a goal of the MU2v2.4 (or L35Av2.9) update.

Al

• Upvote 1

All of our products already stat that all versions of P3D will work under the requirements section of the product pages. 

The fuel manager on a few product you may have to use the manual install rather than the self installer for the DLL.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Kaiser84 said:

So what can be the cause of the problems I have?

I heard that DLL's may have an issue and the custom sounds and payload manager both use DLL's.

So i need to see if the developers of these are going to make new versions that i paid for.

The effects i have no clue why they would not work. Make sure they are in the correct location and try using a default as a test.

On 6/6/2017 at 2:15 PM, Kaiser84 said:

Thanks for the update, but is this version compatible with v4? Because I noticed the flood lights in cabin and cockpit don't work (lamp texture works, but no real light), I have no cockpit sounds and the beacon light illuminate inside the cockpit.

According to the majority of our customer on FB on the topic P3D V4 they all say everything works using 64 bit V4.

Did you copy the aircraft to V4? That would cause the issues you mentioned. I have instructions on our main website help page on how to install to V4 using the installer.

For P3D V4 updates Flysimware only has to update 2 files for those users. We will supply those files on the main website product page when they are ready.

Payload manager DLL for 64 bit is available now.

Custom sound module DLL for 64 bit is not available yet. But is getting updated.

===============

For the cabin light effect that was mentioned in this topic this is working  and there is no reason for it to not work in V4. Check that the effect is in the effects folder.