Sign in to follow this  
jason99vmi

Update for P3D v4

16 hours ago, jason99vmi said:

So is the update 3.0 or 2.9 for v4?  I bought from PCAviator and it says 2.9 for all versions of P3D. 

16 hours ago, DrumsArt said:

The update for v4 is 3.0 not the 2.9... I bought from PCAviator also...Version 3.0 has not yet arrived at PC Aviator.

Regards,

3 hours ago, YukonPete said:

I purchased from PCAviator Australia and its still only version 2.9

I also, have asked the question , Will you be updating at PC Avaitor to?, on Flysimware FB site.

bob

fspilotshop updated the C402C just yesterday, I'm sure PC Aviator will provide updates as soon as they can, too.

52 minutes ago, ThomasAH said:

fspilotshop updated the C402C just yesterday, I'm sure PC Aviator will provide updates as soon as they can, too.

Thanks, Been waiting for news on the C402C, so far its been about the L35 and the MU-2b, Have been using the old versions of the L35 and C441 in p3d v4.

bob

Had a response from Mark Taylor to say he posted to all stores at the same time, so that's good news to hear that they are in the pipe line,.

Bob

I think Just Flight also has the updated installer now. At least the file name doesn't feature the version number anymore, which was part of the old one, IIRC.

Are there other changes besides the updated modules?

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

Back to action!    

SV3hWfiGRwWdcwDviOSMQw.png

Wow LJ + V4 is amazing!  Thanks for effort!:ha:  Looking forward for Radar updates and more paints.... :ampun:

• Upvote 1

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556

7 hours ago, Bjoern said:

Are there other changes besides the updated modules?

Yes, and varies by a/c.  From the FSW website for the Lear35:

Major change for how the HSI & DME digital info is displayed

IF THE HSI DME SPEED IS NEAR ZERO OR YOUR FLYING PARALLEL TO THE STATION THEN THE TIME WILL DISPLAY 999.

DME WORKS FOR STAND-ALONE AND ‘REGULAR’ DME/VOR STATIONS.

LEADING 0'S SUPPRESSED ON BOTH THE HSI AND INDIVIDUAL DME UNITS.

THE HSI DIGITAL DISPLAYS NOW SHOWS DISTANCE AND TIME TO 1 DECIMAL PLACE UNTIL 99.9 IS REACHED, THEN DISPLAYS WHOLE NUMBER VALUES UP TO 999.

THE HSI DIGITAL DISPLAYS WORK FOR BOTH VLOC AND GPS WAYPOINTS WITH RESPECT TO DISTANCE, TIME AND SPEED;

INDIVIDUAL DME UNITS NOW DISPLAY TIME TO 1 DECIMAL PLACE UNTIL 99.9 REACHED, THEN ONLY DISPLAYS WHOLE NUMBER VALUES UP TO 999.

MAX TIME OF 999 INDICATES A/C IS NOT MOVING TOWARDS THE DME STATION.

Bugs & Updates

AIRCRAFT TITLE NAME UPDATED FOR FSX & P3D.

THE STANDARD ALTIMETER BUTTON (STP) FOR THE COPILOT IS FIXED.

KOHLSMAN DISPLAY ON THE BACKUP ALTIMETER UPDATED FOR ACCURACY.

COPILOT RMI IS FIX TO WORK INDEPENDENT AS IT WAS BEFORE VERSION 2.9.

HSI RADAR ALT FLAG HAS BEEN CORRECTED TO USE THE RADAR FLAG CODE.

Al

Could someone at Flysimware please remind PC Aviator to put Learjet 35 v3.0 online? Their download link is still v2.9.

• Upvote 1

ki9cAAb.jpg

6 hours ago, kevinh said:

Could someone at Flysimware please remind PC Aviator to put Learjet 35 v3.0 online? Their download link is still v2.9.

+1

Regards,

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

I emailed PC Aviator about this earlier today. They replied, saying they haven't been notified of the update and have now emailed Flysimware about it. Hopefully the update will get to them soon.

ki9cAAb.jpg

1 minute ago, kevinh said:

I emailed PC Aviator about this earlier today. They replied, saying they haven't been notified of the update and have now emailed Flysimware about it. Hopefully the update will get to them soon.

Great ! Thank you, I was about to do the same...

Regards,

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

I will not be purchasing from PC Aviator again! Still no v3.0 lear. 

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Has the 402C been updated or not? I cant tell from anything here or on the Flysimware site. PC Aviator still has version 2.2 as the download.