Sign in to follow this  
TonyD

FSUIPCv5 Confirmed

11 minutes ago, denali said:

It's OK if it was rushed.  We'll Beta test it for them.

Lol. Sadly this is the kind of "Early Access" this community seems to enjoy. Pay every year for incremental updates, beta test for the only customers who are listened to, and then pay again. smh

• Upvote 1

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

I have pretty much fallen for the inbuilt AI traffic limiter, so I'll likely pick this up as well. At least in FSX, it boosts my performance considerably in busy areas.

What we will also need for V4 is Edit Voicepack (at least those who fly offline). Feeling confident here, too.

53 minutes ago, thepilot said:

I have pretty much fallen for the inbuilt AI traffic limiter, so I'll likely pick this up as well. At least in FSX, it boosts my performance considerably in busy areas.

What we will also need for V4 is Edit Voicepack (at least those who fly offline). Feeling confident here, too.

See http://fsonline.dk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3007&sid=5c27860861b5d1cf83c00595b18b31b4

Regards.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Yeah.. I need FSUIPC for the various hardware control assignment for different aircrafts. and yes I too would gladly purchase  FSUIPC for Pete. He has been our MVP for so many years... even if I could all that assignment within P3D V4.

BTW.. I even forgot what else FSUIPC is used for. and no I do not need FSUIPC to show me the VAS usage anymore or ding me with warning about OOM Ahhhaahhhahhha! :)

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

With a hardware cockpit, no P3D V4 for me without FSUIPC.

Thank you very much Pete !

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

3 hours ago, denali said:

We've been beta testing for LM and the military industrial complex since LM bought the source code from MS. 

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

39 minutes ago, SolRayz said:

We've been beta testing for LM and the military industrial complex since LM bought the source code from MS. 

Hey, that's a highlight for me. I would be proud to be called a LM test pilot. :cool:

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

4 hours ago, denali said:

I thought "beta" had been renamed / rebranded to be sold to us  a "backer,  founder,   prologue"  and all that jive.

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, SolRayz said:

+1. 

And Pete D is a legend in my book.

14ppkc-6.png

4 hours ago, TheFlightSimGuy said:

Lol. Sadly this is the kind of "Early Access" this community seems to enjoy. Pay every year for incremental updates, beta test for the only customers who are listened to, and then pay again. smh

I dont think we enjoy it,  I think it's been brought on bit by bit through the years.  Then captainsim did it a few years ago people went nuts, now it's the norm.  

I'f you had done that in 2001 you would of been vilified now it's the norm

People will just do what they are told or they will "follow the crowd"  

14ppkc-6.png

What I noticed the other day on Davies stream was you had to pay to type in.the chat box. People had payied that hard earned money,  or pocket money to pay to type a message on a screen of someone else's game.  Madness but thats what they want to spend their money on

14ppkc-6.png

That's not true, Matt Davies has a system that only allows chat messages from followers (free) that are following for at least a day (or might be a week). This prevents drive-by trolls in the chat. For the P3Dv4 announcement stream he even disabled this feature to get questions from non-followers.

----

Kenneth Verburg, Netherlands

7 minutes ago, KenVerburg said:

That's not true, Matt Davies has a system that only allows chat messages from followers (free) that are following for at least a day (or might be a week). This prevents drive-by trolls in the chat. For the P3Dv4 announcement stream he even disabled this feature to get questions from non-followers.

I thought to follow you have to pay to subscribe?