Sign in to follow this  
TonyD

FSUIPCv5 Confirmed

This is great news. I thought I didnt really need it anymore, but then reconsidered since the VA ACARS communicate with FSUIPC.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Yes, now hopefully the chaps that work on LINDA can get it in v4 once fsuipc v5 is out. 

Eric 

Good news. Frankly, Pete Dowson has done so much for flight simming, I'd buy the new version even if I didn't need it lol just to say thanks.

• Upvote 11

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

There will be an FSUIPC5 for P3D4, but first release won't coincide with the rather rushed (in my opinion) release of P3D4 on Tuesday

Anyone else a little curious why Pete thinks V4 was rushed, it has cast a slight shadow of doubt in my mind. Still going to buy it but makes me wonder.... 

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Don't read too much into the rushed statement.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

16 minutes ago, Chock said:

Good news. Frankly, Pete Dowson has done so much for flight simming, I'd buy the new version even if I didn't need it lol just to say thanks.

Agreed, he is one of the most generous experts in our hobby. And his creation is a must have, imho.

• Upvote 1

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

I don't use it, but I know what it does, and know how much many of you depend on it. I was feeling kinda bad for you guys based on the feelings expressed yesterday. Glad this is getting sorted. 

I thought I could do without it. Then last night my controls didn't feel right with the FSL A320, it was a new repaint so sure enough I ticked the profile specific box and loading my A320 settings. Perfect!

It would be annoying to have to give up FSUIPC so thank you Pete!

2 hours ago, stephenbgs said:

Anyone else a little curious why Pete thinks V4 was rushed, it has cast a slight shadow of doubt in my mind. Still going to buy it but makes me wonder.... 

Probably because of the incompatibilities that exist. Seems like the only aircraft devs who will have compatibility in the first few weeks will be PMDG

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

2 minutes ago, TheFlightSimGuy said:

Probably because of the incompatibilities that exist. Seems like the only aircraft devs who will have compatibility in the first few weeks will be PMDG

A lot more than you think :tongue:

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

It's OK if it was rushed.  We'll Beta test it for them.

1 minute ago, denali said:

It's OK if it was rushed.  We'll Beta test it for them.

That is what they are counting on. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310