Hello,

I bought the PMDG 777 Base package like one year ago. Everything was fine but last Saturday I formatted my computer (not before uninstalling every simulator and add-on) and when I reinstalled it the problem came: I think it could be that I opened the PMDG Operations Center before opening the simulator to register the installation but the problem is that I can't download the 5.1 sound package... I searched in many forums for a possible solution but no one got the same problem as me. I openned a ticket on the PMDG support page, they answered propossing me to "reinstall" the PMDG Operations Center by removing everything except the updater (the solution that everyone knows) but it didn't work. I haven't got an answer for this ticket from this Tuesday but I think it's understandable because they may be so busy with the updates for Prepar3d v4 and that's why I open this topic.

I add a video of my problem to check exactly what happens and my Operations center log.(https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u7bs2iegatlmd9s/AAAhEShCIKm3FDKk-Jum8Ugja?dl=0)

Thanks in advance,

Jose Manuel.

PD: Using Windows 10 64-bits