Sign in to follow this  
Dimka

View flips down every time MM is pressed

Hello!

I'm having a recent issue where in ALL planes and ALL preset views when I press and hold (or just press) middle mouse to look around, the view like pans quickly directly down. This is annoying cause it's happening more and more, and it's not very much help on take off when you want to select a button but instead, the camera glitched to under you, and you have to press and hold it again and slowly drag the mouse to your view. 

P3D V3.4

All aircraft and views (even external and world view)

ChasePlane v0.2.50 Alpha

Thankyou!
Dmitri. 

We added 2 toggles in Preference > Camera > Mouse Controls to experiment with hiding the mouse when Pan & Tilt
Please let me know witch one of those toggles causes the issue.

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

It seems that 'Hide Cursor when Pan & Tilt Experiment 1' was causing the issue. I only have 2 on and it stopped. But the mouse is still visible. 

Hi everybody,

Had the same problem... however, now, after making the mouse visible again - it is not hapening anymore, but the mouse is visible wich is not comfortable but I prefer this then looking down after each view changes... :biggrin:

On 5/29/2017 at 4:42 PM, Foxtrot_Sim said:

It seems that 'Hide Cursor when Pan & Tilt Experiment 1' was causing the issue. I only have 2 on and it stopped. But the mouse is still visible. 

Golden nugget, that's what I wanted to read.

Thank you!

Now we can actually work toward a fix for this issue.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Keven,

I have the same issue and can confirm that Experiment 1 is the issue for me as well. Having either 1 or 2 deactivated results in visible mouse at all times. If you have any questions or testing you'd like me to do feel free to ask.

Merci de votre bon travaille.

• Upvote 1

Can you guys let me know if the latest Experimental still has the issue?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42