2x titans  superclocked 6gb first version. In sli

2 x samsung 840 pro 256gb 1 for os 1 for p3d

850w corsair psu

H110 water cou cooler

16 gb 2x 8gb 888 24 1600mhz mushkin redline ram

Would this be ok for p3d v4??

Thanks 

Mike

Your system seems ot be overkill, assuming that requirements are slightly higher than in V3. When they release actual sim in non-beta stage we'll be able to determine where are actual requirements with regards to performance, but man - let's face it, you have high-end beast there.

6 minutes ago, Mephic said:

Your system seems ot be overkill, assuming that requirements are slightly higher than in V3. When they release actual sim in non-beta stage we'll be able to determine where are actual requirements with regards to performance, but man - let's face it, you have high-end beast there.

Thank you for your reply.

Performance is great atm in 3.4

Just hoping that the autogen popping and slightly blurred textures are a thing of the past in p3d v4

If not ide probably move to xplane  11

Keep in mind scenery isn't everything. P3D/FSX provide a very rich and rewarding experience due to the outstanding quality of the available addons found nowhere else (yet).

• Upvote 1

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

As far as i could see in rob Ainscough's  and matt's YouTube video autogen popping is no big thing anymore.

But vram 8 gb seems not to be sufficient if you want to have autogen like crazy.

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

1 hour ago, mikeymike said:

Hey guys

Wanting your opinions please

My current specs

Asus vi extreme mobo

I7 4790k not oc

850w corsair psu

H110 water cou cooler

Thanks 

Mike

I would suggest looking at increasing your disk capacity as this may hold you back from deploying more addons especially as they will get bigger due to x64. 

11 hours ago, Sumits81 said:

I would suggest looking at increasing your disk capacity as this may hold you back from deploying more addons especially as they will get bigger due to x64. 

I see atm i only have 100gb used out of 250 

Fsdt

Global 

As16

Asca

Rex

And thats with a fair amount of addons

Dont really purchase too many airport addons as i wouldnt have time to fly to all.

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 5:42 AM, mikeymike said:

Hey guys

Wanting your opinions please

My current specs

Asus vi extreme mobo

I7 4790k not oc

850w corsair psu

H110 water cou cooler

Thanks 

Mike

Seems so, but it may depend on the resolution of your monitor(s).  1080p in triple setup would be fine--4k maybe not so much.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

12 minutes ago, vp49p3 said:

Seems so, but it may depend on the resolution of your monitor(s).  1080p in triple setup would be fine--4k maybe not so much.

Ya, i just purchased a 50 inch lg ips 4k tv.

26 minutes ago, mikeymike said:

Ya, i just purchased a 50 inch lg ips 4k tv.

Do a fair amount of people sim on TV's instead of monitors? I am considering an ultra wide monitor.

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

2 hours ago, CaribbeanCLANK said:

Do a fair amount of people sim on TV's instead of monitors? I am considering an ultra wide monitor.

Yes, ide say alot of people do use tv.

How wide of an ultra monitor? 

1 hour ago, mikeymike said:

Yes, ide say alot of people do use tv.

How wide of an ultra monitor? 

I was thinking of a 34" with an aspect ratio of 21:9. Not sure which resolution I wanna go with....2560x1080 or 3440x1440.

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

16 hours ago, 331BK said:

But vram 8 gb seems not to be sufficient if you want to have autogen like crazy

You only need 8GB+ VRAM if you enable "tweaks" that are not available via standard UI graphics settings.  If you stick to UI settings then 4GB VRAM "should" be enough.

Cheers, Rob.

38 minutes ago, Rob Ainscough said:

You only need 8GB+ VRAM if you enable "tweaks" that are not available via standard UI graphics settings.  If you stick to UI settings then 4GB VRAM "should" be enough.

Cheers, Rob.

Rob can you please elaborate on tweaks? 

Thanks 

Mike

2 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Cheers, Rob

Thank you for clarification rob. So the 8 gb of my 1080 are enough :-)

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT