Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Latest update brings version # to...

1.0.16555.0  right ?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Thx!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

It also brings crashes, every lesson i tried the game crashes now, im taking a long break now with this game, no point in being even more frustrated than im allready is.

52 minutes ago, OHN said:

It also brings crashes, every lesson i tried the game crashes now, im taking a long break now with this game, no point in being even more frustrated than im allready is.

That's no good! If you contact our support team at dovetailgames.kayako.com, they will help you sort it out 

Aimee Sanjari

Brand Manager, Dovetail Games

Forum_Pilot_Banner.jpg

Have only done a short flight in the updated version, but I seem to get lower frame rates and a bit of stuttering with the new version using the same settings as before.

Only crash I had was the same circumstances as the previous version - faffing about with the autopillock trying to get it to work, caused a lock up then CTD.

So far for me no crashes at all after the FSW update.

And the lessons are delightfull to do even though I do hold a PPL license for SEP!

Yes, really enjoying the Flight School experience, as well as some Missions - very well done !

Main Simulation Rig: