Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

I rode the Beaver

Alright alright... haha title, but these pics are special to me because I've asked someone to paint this for the MV Beaver.  It is a real world aircraft that will commonly do splash n goes at the small seaplane base where I live, KDYT Sky Harbor, MN.  I love taking my kids down to the beach in the summer and we enjoy watching this exact aircraft.

Milviz did a nice job with it and especially the paint done by Gunnar is quite good!  I'm pretty biased so I won't do a mini review but the sounds are SPOT on, and it comes with  multiple avionics options like the GTN, RXP, and Mindstar equipment.  The included variants are amphib, tundra tires, skis and stock tires.  It's a very fair price.  Enjoy!

357_1.jpg

357_2.jpg

357_4.jpg

357_5.jpg

357_6.jpg

357_7.jpg

357_8.jpg

357_9.jpg

357_10.jpg

357_11.jpg

357_12.jpg

357_15.jpg

• Upvote 3

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Nice pictures and repaint!.

Out of town now, but first thing I'll do when back at home is to download this interesting aircraft.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Great shots and a fabulous livery.  What is the badge on the fuselage sides?

James (jaydor)

"Let me X-Plane where I fly in 2020"

This is my picture by the way...

It's Lake Country air service... the real plane (floats only) - is a tour aircraft for Lake Superior and basically any portion of northern MN and Northern WI).  I met the owner/pilot one time and he was a very nice guy, he allowed us to visit his hangar and check the bird out.  I believe it goes to Florida in the winter and it used to reside in Longville, MN (I think) but I'm not sure where it's stored now.

lakecountry.jpg

Here's a video I took of it a few summers back (not the best quality)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTY3nC50_sA

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

52 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

This is my picture by the way...

It's Lake Country air service... the real plane (floats only) - is a tour aircraft for Lake Superior and basically any portion of northern MN and Northern WI).  I met the owner/pilot one time and he was a very nice guy, he allowed us to visit his hangar and check the bird out.  I believe it goes to Florida in the winter and it used to reside in Longville, MN (I think) but I'm not sure where it's stored now.

Here's a video I took of it a few summers back (not the best quality)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTY3nC50_sA

Brilliant, Thank you for the video link..  

James (jaydor)

"Let me X-Plane where I fly in 2020"