Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Welcome to an air-tour of Florence, South Carolina...

I had the A.I. pilot in charge for this flight...and just snapped photo's... :)

XP11.02b1, Ortho4XP, z17/z19;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cessna_172_SP_1.png

Cessna_172_SP_2.png

Cessna_172_SP_3.png

Cessna_172_SP_4.png

Cessna_172_SP_5.png

Cessna_172_SP_6.png

Cessna_172_SP_7.png

Cessna_172_SP_8.png

Cessna_172_SP_9.png

Cessna_172_SP_10.png

Cessna_172_SP_11.png

Cessna_172_SP_12.png

Cessna_172_SP_13.png

Cessna_172_SP_14.png

Cessna_172_SP_15.png

Cessna_172_SP_16.png

Cessna_172_SP_17.png

Cessna_172_SP_18.png

Cessna_172_SP_19.png

Cessna_172_SP_20.png

Cessna_172_SP_21.png

Cessna_172_SP_22.png

Cessna_172_SP_23.png

Cessna_172_SP_24.png

Cessna_172_SP_25.png

Cessna_172_SP_26.png

That's autogen in XP11 - amazing - in XP the user can run ortho4xp and have it overlay autogen right onto the photoreal scenery.  Photoreal is nice, but photoreal with autogen in the correct places is unbeatable for scenery.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

1 hour ago, bthiago said:

Q. Are the buildings popped out or they are flat?

Everyone of them is 3D :) Every building, house, apartment building,  commercial building, and shopping malls, are ALL 3D. They sit upon the Ortho skin, and are accurately placed by the XP11 autogen logic. So is every car on the roads, and for the most part, sitting in parking lots of commercial enterprises.

29 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

That's autogen in XP11 - amazing - in XP the user can run ortho4xp and have it overlay autogen right onto the photoreal scenery.  Photoreal is nice, but photoreal with autogen in the correct places is unbeatable for scenery.

Exactly what you see here, Ryan! :)  I'm hooked right through the nose and lip.  My wife this morning, is now as of this day, an official flight simmer...she loved the faithful overfly of Myrtle Beach.  She could identify with me, everything on the strand, and on Condominium Alley...where we book.  She is hooked too, now... ;)  Actually, I think I royally screwed myself, here.  Now..I have to negotiate with her, for evening 'sim' time...drat! Before I went Ortho, and she saw it this morning, she couldn't have cared less. Not the case now...if any of her giggles as she take the Cessna up...over what she can identify, is an indicator.  Yeah..I did a number on myself this morning....