Sign in to follow this  
Katoun

DHC-2 Beaver released!

We are pleased to announce the release of the Milviz DHC-2 Beaver, venerable and versatile workhorse of the bush.

Completely configurable with choice of tundra tyres, standard wheels, skis or amphibious floats, our beautifully rendered model also offers the choice of cargo or passenger fuselages in a wide selection of your favourite liveries.

Systems are precisely modelled to give the authentic & immersive experience you have come to expect from Milviz with flight dynamics by Tom Falley based on his extensive experience as a real life Beaver Pilot and refined to match each landing gear configuration.

Special introductory price $34.99 (ends June 10) includes optional WX Advantage weather radar
Available from http://milviz.com/flight/products/DHC2/
(A free Prepar3d v4 compatibility upgrade will be released next week)

• Upvote 1

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

Just bought it. It's a beauty, great job. :)

Eagles may soar, but alley cats don't get sucked into jet engines.

Got it!  Love the sound of the DHC-2 Beaver engine!  So far see no problems.  Excellent textures and flight dynamics.  An excellent addition to one of my many hangars.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

42 minutes ago, Spike54 said:

Just bought it. It's a beauty, great job. :)

Can't say more:biggrin:! I love this venerable workhorse!

Great work MilViz

Cheers

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

I highly recommend this Beaver. Thank you Milviz!

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

Just bought it and got it downloaded.  I haven't installed it yet, but from the pictures and discription (and your wonderful reputation), I know it is going to be outstanding and a ton of fun to fly.

Thank you also, for making it P3Dv4 compatible soon.

I'm looking forward to flying all of your aircraft in 64bit.

Just purchased.  Downloading now!!

Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

I got it the other day and generally its good  However,   There is no straight floats version, which next to straight wheels is the most popular version of The DHC 2, in RL.

Also I cannot get the magswitch to go  to 'OFF'.

Pitot head cover remains on, on some versions of the A/C.

How to turn all fuel 'OFF' ?

there is no fuel off on a beaver.  use right click to go to off...

(did you read the manual???)

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Hi,

Fuel Selector/Magnetos/Fuel Emergency cutoff, each one can be selected to OFF only by using middle click, for security reasons.

Magnetos also need full right click previous.

Tom

On review of this topic, it violates our advertising policy.  If the developer/member had posted a topic that a new product was released with a link to the product, no problem.  But this one has a link to the store and states the product is on sale.  Therefore, it is clearly advertising and the topic will now be moved to the Bargain Hunter's Forum.

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Love the look and flight dynamics.   Having difficulty using autopilot and getting plane to climb based on the VS and leveling off at altitlude.   I downloaded the manual but there's nothing in it that talks about autopilot...unless I missed it in there somewhere.  Doesn't seem to have a GPS either.  I like using it as a VFR plane in Alaska, and just hand-flying her.

Stan

1 hour ago, Jim Young said:

On review of this topic, it violates our advertising policy.  If the developer/member had posted a topic that a new product was released with a link to the product, no problem.  But this one has a link to the store and states the product is on sale.  Therefore, it is clearly advertising and the topic will now be moved to the Bargain Hunter's Forum.

Erm....I thought it was in the Milviz forums here on AVSIM. At least that's where it appears to have been moved from.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

It would have violated our policy there too as advertising in the unofficial forums is not allowed.

Submit News to AVSIM