Sign in to follow this  
OldFlyboy

side-by-side configuration error

Hve LittleNavmap on FSX PC and works perfectly. Installed same version (1.4.1) on my laptop and cannot get it to work.

All Windows 7 updates current as well as the C++ 2008 and 2015 files (x86 and 64). I don't know what to try now.

Any help appreciated

Neal H

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

Hi Neal,

you have to use the "littlenavmap-nosimconnect.exe". This is the same but without direct connection and without database loading capability.

There other program depends on a Simulator / SimConnect installation. 

Alex

Sorry for delay in responding.  I tried the nosimconnect but no luck.

An error was reported: "no MSVCR120.DLL". I downloaded the DLL and placed it in System32 and SysWOW64.

Now I am back to side-by-side error.

The PC I am trying to use Little Navmap is networked and used for Aviasoft EFB and FSBuild.

Both are good but I really prefer some of the features you have developed.

Will keep trying

Neal H

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

On 5/30/2017 at 9:54 PM, albar965 said:

Hi Neal,

I'd not install the dll manually. What you need is to install the MS Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (the original link to Microsoft is apparently broken). Install both 64 and 32 bit versions.

Alex

Hi,

Sorry to shake this old topic but I wanted to relate to the above post to expose my own issue, exactly the same.

I did check that Redistributable packageis installed and found actually Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 (x64) Redistributable is installed.as well as Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 (x86) Redistributable

My configuration is running LNMap on my main computer (W10) with P3Dv4 and the client on another computer. That was working in the past but recently, I got the same MSVCR120.DLL message. I also checked that the dll was in place, which it is !

Could you help me solving that ?

Thanks

Edited by braudoux

P3D V4.5 on SSD512 - W10.64
All add-ons on HDD 2To
Intel Core I9+9900K, RAM32Gb, NVidia RTX2080TI, Surround 3 x 27inc, VR Pimax5K+
Saitex X55, Saitek Yoke Pro + Throttle quadrant, Multi panel, Saitek Rudder pedals, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar x2

Hi Alex,

Sorry to come back but nothing resolves my issue:

Deleted the former instal and install again LNMap in a different path (under C:)

The same message pops up...

aQW3iVc.png

I am desperate 😞

All add-ons on HDD 2To
Saitex X55, Saitek Yoke Pro + Throttle quadrant, Multi panel, Saitek Rudder pedals, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar x2

Should I reinstal the redist files with 2013 version when I am already having Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 (x64) Redistributable is installed.as well as Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 (x86) Redistributable ?

Or should I reinstal the same version as currently there ?

I have a doubt !

Thanks

All add-ons on HDD 2To

3 hours ago, braudoux said:

Should I reinstal the redist files with 2013 version when I am already having Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 (x64) Redistributable is installed.as well as Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 (x86) Redistributable ?

Reinstall 2013 (64 and 32 bit). These are different versions of the package and not only updates (i.e. 2017 does not replace 2013).

A lot of programs need this redist stuff. Therefore, it is already installed on most computers except you have a fresh installation.

Alex

You are a magician... If I knew that, I would not have disturbed you...

So to summarize, if you have this MSVCR120.dll issue, just install redist 2013 (64 and 32 bit)...

Thanks Alex

All add-ons on HDD 2To