Sign in to follow this  
avgaskoolaid

Rotate MD-11 Announced!

Rotate have just announced the development of their MD-11! Their first offering, the MD-88, was a bit disappointing when it was first released, but after its recent patch it has really turned out to be a solid, detailed, and fun plane to fly. This proves that Rotate know what they're doing and will hopefully be able to turn out an equally impressive rendition of the 11.  Plus, just look at how pretty it is!

MD-11-screenshot-01-web.jpg.9d875e29d752

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/122623-mcdonnell-douglas-md-11-by-rotate/

• Upvote 8

When i saw "md-11" and "announced" in the same sentence, oh boy, I got very excited! Pity is not for p3d as well. Enjoy it, guys.

3 hours ago, pedrotrindade said:

When i saw "md-11" and "announced" in the same sentence, oh boy, I got very excited! Pity is not for p3d as well. Enjoy it, guys.

Well, I guess we can now enjoy it in the X-Plane world ;)

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.

Absolute great news! ATS is also working on their MD-11 project now. It's always good to have competitions ;)

Looking forward to flying these great birds in the X-Plane!

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.

28 minutes ago, Harvgordon said:

Absolute great news! ATS is also working on their MD-11 project now. It's always good to have competitions ;)

Looking forward to flying these great birds in the X-Plane!

I'm curious how ATS will fare with this news considering their MD-80 hasn't even been released yet.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sizziano said:

I'm curious how ATS will fare with this news considering their MD-80 hasn't even been released yet.

That's true, lots of previews, videos and reviews. Still no release. I guess they are wrapping up the project now. We will see it soon.

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.

Definitely looking forward to the Rotate MD-11! 

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Awesome. Been really missing my MD-11 since being denied it in P3D. The reason I keep 2 sims around. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

1 hour ago, HighTowers said:

Awesome. Been really missing my MD-11 since being denied it in P3D. The reason I keep 2 sims around. 

Ditto here too.

I'm glad Rotate is decided to make the MD-11 being as they are probably the best texture artists in XPL.  I'm sure it will fly and look excellent.

• Upvote 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

why are ATS and rotate making the same aircraft again?? why not cover other types so this community has more depth in tube liners? 

• Upvote 1

7900x3d , 64gb 6200mhz 30CL Ram, RTX 3080

Holy! I'm so happy I bought xp 10/11 and enjoy this aircraft really wonderful news.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

10 hours ago, wiler said:

why are ATS and rotate making the same aircraft again?? why not cover other types so this community has more depth in tube liners? 

For example because ROTATE acft develops, released and improves! 

ATS just talks, writes xx years, and the plane they were released had to withdraw from the sale. Stitched with a hot needle and unfinished.

I really do not want to wait 15 years for ATS MD-11. 

With ROTATE there is a better chance that the MD-11 will really come to X-Plane 11. And not to X-Plane 20

• Upvote 1

On 28.5.2017 at 9:34 AM, letec said:

For example because ROTATE acft develops, released and improves! 

ATS just talks, writes xx years, and the plane they were released had to withdraw from the sale. Stitched with a hot needle and unfinished.

I really do not want to wait 15 years for ATS MD-11. 

With ROTATE there is a better chance that the MD-11 will really come to X-Plane 11. And not to X-Plane 20

How many years was the IXEG 733 nothing but words? And how was their output finally? One of the best tubeliners for XP. They raised the bar in all categories. Now, wait and see what ATS brings with their MD-80 finally. If it's going to be as they have announced, I'll be happy to wait for their MD-11.

Find my free liveries for REPped aircraft models on:

banner_c210_1.png

I hope they learn something from their md88, it is still riddled with bugs and missing features.

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero