Sign in to follow this  
FlightSimmer Pete

No Clickspot for Hud

For some reason, my click spot for the hud does not seem to be there?

I found a little information in reference to this but the following checks out OK

C:\Users\(Your Windows Account Name)\AppData\Roaming\(Flight Simulator Folder Name)

open "dll.xml" with notepad and check for the correct entry for the pmdg hud.

verify the following entries are there;

<Launch.Addon>
<Name>PMDG HUD interface</Name>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<Path>PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll</Path>
<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>
<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>
</Launch.Addon>

Any other ideas about whats causing this?

Prepar3D V3.4 (with current update)

Pete

your view point  is not  in the  seat  is the only  thing  i can think off

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 hour ago, PeteMarko said:

I use chase plane, but if that were an issue I think I might have heard about it?

Was all ok before using Chaseplane?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Good question, I know it used to work as I remember trying it, but Let me load it up again without Chaseplane and see, I will be back.

if its  chase plane  just   re  zoom  the  views  again

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I loaded it without Chaseplane and sure enough, the Hud now works, I will pursue it further with Chaseplane.

Thanks for pointing out that this to me :)

I've lost count of the number of problems I've read with Chaseplane in the past month.  So I googled it and see that is is a camera addon that is still in alpha testing?  Wow guys.

Dan Downs KCRP

3 hours ago, downscc said:

I've lost count of the number of problems I've read with Chaseplane in the past month.  So I googled it and see that is is a camera addon that is still in alpha testing?  Wow guys.

Dan,

Appreciate the fervor, but as far as camera apps go, this one is the least of our troubles (and, more specifically, the only one I really like). Tools like Chareplane and FSUIPC are immensely powerful. With power comes the ability to mess all kinds of things up. It's highly configurable, but if you configure a view inside of geometry, is that the fault of the app or the user? Granted, yes, it's still in development, so it does quirky things occasionally, but like I said - this one is usually pretty solid.

Kyle Rodgers

Appreciate the fervor, but as far as camera apps go, this one is the least of our troubles (and, more specifically, the only one I really like). Tools like Chareplane and FSUIPC are immensely powerful. With power comes the ability to mess all kinds of things up. It's highly configurable, but if you configure a view inside of geometry, is that the fault of the app or the user? Granted, yes, it's still in development, so it does quirky things occasionally, but like I said - this one is usually pretty solid.

I couldn't agree more, it's still in Alpha and the odd problem comes with the territory.  

12 hours ago, downscc said:

actually  this  is  one of the best  camera  version out  there and  only  some  users have  issues  there  are  quite  a few  that dont  have  issues,  as  it  still in beta   the  dev  is  always  updating  any issues  pretty  quickly 

Peter kelberg