Sign in to follow this  
FlightSimmer Pete

Doors are not Being Closed

Interesting, I haven't tried Fs2Crew in conjunction with GSX yet, I wonder if GSX support are aware of it, probably not as there have been a few updates since I have had the program.

Thanks for the heads up 

Pete

You can use  the gsx  to  config   what doors   to which  you want  to use,  there  are number  of  posts  on this  subject  on the  fsdt  forum

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I suspect it's neither a GSX or FS2Crew issue but rather one in which FSX/P3D is reporting the 1L door as being closed when you start up with a scenario where the door is already open. Just a hunch, though. I don't know enough to go poking around to see whether this is true.

Walter Meier

13 minutes ago, PeteMarko said:

The doors are now acting as expected, it was my bad by not assigning and using the buttons correctly. :(

Glad things are now working in spite of me leading you down the wrong path. :biggrin:

Walter Meier