Sign in to follow this  

Just sent thanks

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

I am tempted to buy this I have P3D v4 and the PMDG 777 and 747. Is this definatly goign to be running in P3Dv4 and what sort of time frame?

Thanks

16 hours ago, target68 said:

I am tempted to buy this I have P3D v4 and the PMDG 777 and 747. Is this definatly goign to be running in P3Dv4 and what sort of time frame?

Thanks

It's already working in P3D V4, including Hotfix 1. And all 40 fully supported aircraft should continue to be supported (free of charge), provided the aircraft gauges have been compiled to 64 Bit. That also will include PMDG NGX (when they make the move to 64 Bit)

There is very little work involved in recompiling those dlls to 64 Bit.

What's holding MCE off is the interaction with Native P3D ATC (ability to read ATC options currently broken in 64 Bit), integration with GSX, and the ability to display spoken commands without using the annoying green bar. No SDK tells you how to do that.:laugh:

We have a package ready for download in case anyone has any doubt. Just ask for the link from support[at]multicrewxp.com

Can I say I have been testing the P3D V4 version and apart from the issues above works very well . Only tried the 747 s far but had no major issues .

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

Bought it and played with it quickly today ... very impressed works well with the PMDG 747 and 777 :)

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:50 AM, FS++ said:

Anyone who has PMDG 777 or QOTS II for Prepar3D V4 64 Bit, would appreciate you coming forward for testing the new implementation.

Thank you

I have the PMDG 747 QOS11 and PMDG 777 +300ER Expansion with latest P3Dv4 Hotfix.

Andy

agc.1@ntlworld.com

P3dv4 is wanting all add-on aircraft to be installed into the P3dv4 add-ons folder under "documents" in the c:\ drive.

A2A aircraft are put there by their installers but not PMDG ones it seems which are put into the usual P3D simobjects folder.

I installed my Realair Duke into the add-ons folder and MCE can not "find" it which is not surprising really as it is not where it is expected to be..the P3dV4/simobjects folder! The Duke works fine apart from that.

Does this mean that any add-on aircraft installed into the P3Dv4 add-ons folder will not be "seen" by MCE in its present form?

2 hours ago, john1383 said:

P3dv4 is wanting all add-on aircraft to be installed into the P3dv4 add-ons folder under "documents" in the c:\ drive.

A2A aircraft are put there by their installers but not PMDG ones it seems which are put into the usual P3D simobjects folder.

I installed my Realair Duke into the add-ons folder and MCE can not "find" it which is not surprising really as it is not where it is expected to be..the P3dV4/simobjects folder! The Duke works fine apart from that.

Does this mean that any add-on aircraft installed into the P3Dv4 add-ons folder will not be "seen" by MCE in its present form?

There is a workaround for that.

Normally, when MCE starts it identifies the sim it's connecting to (from FS9 all the way to P3D V4), then works out the paths to all "aircraft.cfg" files inside the target simulator folder.

If you're running the same simulator all the time, you can skip that step as follows.

Go to C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Roaming\Multi Crew Experience\ folder.

You should see a file "ConfigPaths.dat"

It holds the paths to all "aircraft.cfg" files in the simulator folder (the last sim you connected to).

The file is normally generated every time you start MCE.

To prevent that....

Manually add the path to "aircraft.cfg" file for the RealAir to the"ConfigPaths.dat" file.

Assuming you're flying the same simulator all the time...

Open "mce.ini" and add this line to the [OPTIONS] section

NoScan=1

That will prevent MCE looking for those paths the next time it starts.

Only drawback, if you switch to say FSX or FS9 on the next session, MCE will complain about not being able to work out which aircraft is being loaded.

In that case, just remember to remove that option from the ini file.

After that, it should detect the RealAir wherever I happens to be installed to (make sure the path you supply is correct). You can just add it to the top of the file.

I have now completed a Few Flights with PMDG 747 QOS11 and Pmdg 777.

Happy to report Co Pilot Interaction on both was Flawless.

I am aware of GSX and Native ATC interaction is work in progress.

The only minor problem I had was I has to edit the dll.xml file manually.

Running the App  Wizard did not update it.

Still Great Work, nice to have my Co Pilot on board.

Thanks for your help Yesterday.

Just curious, anyone using PF3 have luck with MCE co-pilot handling radio comms in v4? I want to pick PF3 up but want to make sure MCE works with it as it did in v3.

Tyler Sexton

1 hour ago, tman41291 said:

Just curious, anyone using PF3 have luck with MCE co-pilot handling radio comms in v4? I want to pick PF3 up but want to make sure MCE works with it as it did in v3.

Not yet, but updated fsInsider64.dll next week will make that possible.

30 minutes ago, FS++ said:

Not yet, but updated fsInsider64.dll next week will make that possible.

Awesome! Thank you!!

Tyler Sexton

I have checked the P3dv4  version of the iFly 737 with the Beta MCE build.

Co pilot interaction was Flawless, along with PMDG 747 QOS11, and PMDG 777.

Andy

8 hours ago, andrew22 said:

I have checked the P3dv4  version of the iFly 737 with the Beta MCE build.

Co pilot interaction was Flawless, along with PMDG 747 QOS11, and PMDG 777.

Andy

Thanks for feedback regarding iFly 737. Expecting the same with all 40 fully supported complex aircraft.

I have good news.

GSX integration now restored in latest fsInsider64.dll

You'll be sent the new dll.

The other 2 minor issues are almost resolved.