Sign in to follow this  
Chock

Piper PA-28R Turbo Cherokee Arrow III

Few pics of test flying the newly released Just Flight T-Tail Turbo version of the Piper Cherokee Arrow over Liverpool...

fsx%202017-05-27%2012-07-36-77_zpswczug2

fsx%202017-05-27%2012-08-16-37_zpsjqcar9

fsx%202017-05-27%2012-10-02-59_zpsmvkrao

fsx%202017-05-27%2012-08-35-83_zpspr6rgt

fsx%202017-05-27%2012-07-58-61_zpsqycgh3

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Some of us are having engine problems with the Turbo Arrow IV ( a temporary glitch I'm sure )  but the Turbo Arrow III is just terrific.

This Just Flight addition matches the looks of  Carenado with the flyability of Flysimware  AND I got a discount.

A great buy.

What  scenery is that, Alan? They informed me of the release but was not sure. Now, your shots may tempt me.

48 minutes ago, vc10man said:

What  scenery is that, Alan? They informed me of the release but was not sure. Now, your shots may tempt me.

The scenery is Just Flight's VFR Real Scenery Vol. 4 - Northern England (you know, the one which comes in four volumes for UK coverage), but, that being photorealistic scenery, it is a bit flat without any autogen, so I also use Revolution X, which puts the trees and more 'UK-ish' autogen one top of it. Revolution X is not perfect, but it does tart up bare UK photoscenery a bit and make it a bit more believable at lower altitudes. The freeware FSX Power Project v4.0 is installed too, which adds power stations, HT power lines, wind farms etc (note that although it is a cool freebie add on, there is no denying that it does impact FPS quite a bit). The airfield is UK2000's EGGP Liverpool John Lennon airport, and depending on how good your eyesight is, you might just about make out an EasyJet A320 on the airport apron, which is courtesy of Ultimate Traffic. There is also Steve's DX10 fixer installed, which would ordinarily have meant cloud shadows would be visible, but since I did those pics this morning and was using real downloaded weather METAR info in the sim, when it was clear skies, there obviously ain't any shadows kicking about although the DX10 FIXER might have had some other impact on how things appear, so I thought I'd best mention that's in the mix too.

Alan Bradbury

Hi Folks,

Great pix - - plane looks good but that's a Beech paint - LOL...

:biggrin:

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

17 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Great pix - - plane looks good but that's a Beech paint - LOL...

:biggrin:

Regards,

Scott

Yup, but it is (or was at least) on the real aeroplane:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/AirFleet-Training-Systems/Piper-PA-28RT-201-Arrow-IV/2504582?qsp=eJyrVkrOzytJrSgJqSxIVbJSSsxJKs1V0lEqSCxKzC1WsqqGiHimKFkZmVmamdbWAgDBQRDh

Alan Bradbury

Hi Alan,

LOL - very cool picture and I always seem to enjoy planes more when they are painted in the likeness of a real world counterpart...

The owner must have wanted a Bonanza but had to settle for an Arrow ?

:tongue:

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Maybe the owner is a doctor and didn't wanna go for a Bonanza because of the nickname? :laugh:

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Thanks for that info, Al. I have the UK2000 EGGP, but my VFR Northern England is FS2004, so would most probably not work in FSX-SE. Besides, I don't have the other add-ons.

Great pics, nevertheless.

3 hours ago, nippa said:

This Just Flight addition matches the looks of  Carenado with the flyability of Flysimware  AND I got a discount

Couldn't agree more!

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers