Sign in to follow this  
blue2

P3D v4

I take it that there will be a complete new version of SLX when P3D v4 becomes available on 30th. May 2017?

Since its 64bit I understand the current version of SLX will not work with it along with FSUIPC4, so I'm afraid I will be staying with P3D v3.4 for the time being until all the bugs are ironed out of it.

I love this hobby!

Nige

Hi Nige,

No, P3Dv4 being 64-bit is no issue at all for SLX: I only use SimConnect to interact with the simulator and that is bitness independent. SLX itself is a 64-bit application b.t.w. (if run on a 64-bit OS). FSUIPC is a very different story because that is not an external application, but an in-process .dll I will make SLX compatible with P3Dv4, but the amount of effort depends on the changes LM have made to file formats and file structures. I will come back with more information once v4 is installed on my machine.

thanks, Maarten

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Thanks for that Maarten, couldn't do without your excellent application anyway.