Sign in to follow this  
alex

Request/suggestion - FS2Crew for the Concorde

Like the title says :), and as asking and making suggestions is free:

Flight Simulation, besides being a hobby or a means to practice real world procedures, it is also a means to record the history of aviation. For example, old sceneries become historical representations of airports that have since been renovated, old AI programs become historical representations of long gone airlines, and aircraft simulations - like PMDG's MD11, 777, 747, 737, Level-D's 767, FSLABS 320 all are detailed virtual documentations of the real counterparts that will one day also become historical documents  (Note: as long as you keep old systems working because if we are careless and don't, new computer systems tend to lose compatibility with older software, and these historical records could be lost forever...).

With this said, I think the FSLABS Concorde deserves an FS2Crew addon to represent how this unique aircraft was flown in real life. 

This probably wouldn't be quite the best seller. I doubt many are flying this virtual aircraft. Myself have only flown it in FS2000, when it was a standard MSFS aircraft) but it is on my buying wish list!

Any way, I leave the suggestion here. If it was possible to find ex-Concorde pilots that could helpt I think this could be an awesome endeavour.

"3, 2, 1, Now."

Alex

Rui Laureano

Lisboa, Portugal

Hi,

The question was already asked in two threads:

There is no plan for now. 

Bryan is already busy with other projects (Fs2crew QOTS II and UGCX to name some).

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.