Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

Royal Bhutan Airlines Repaint

Can anyone point me in the direction of a Royal Bhutan Airlines 737 repaint?

Searched Avsim Library, no joy.

Thanks in advance.

VC10man, I've been trawling through various forums/websites etc for a Bhutan Airlines livery for the PMDG 737. I stumbled across your post, and as you said that you'd found one, I'm dying to know where. I know that your post is almost a year old now, so I hope that you see this and reply.

Many thanks,

Mike

****MIKE****

On 5/29/2017 at 1:41 AM, vc10man said:

Found it.

You have to quote him for a chance that he sees the notification. 🙂 

or write a pm

Edited by Ephedrin

Mike

Not anywhere near a flight sim PC and have more or less stopped coming here or using the sim since last October. After an Forum warning, more or less decided to give up flight simming more or less. but I'll try to look up if I have saved that repaint, and update you if I have it.

What a sheer waste of money down the pan, all the high-end aircraft, sceneries, add-ons, etc purchased. And if i wanted a forum that is more into showing how good users are at posting images rather than actual simmimg help, I'd be better off joining a Photoshop forum!

Edited by vc10man