Sign in to follow this  
Alex Kulak

PMDG 737 Update for P3D V4

Kyle, should we be scoping LM for a hotfix to the client then sir? 

:cool:

Capt. Robert Rixx

11 minutes ago, kgrigoropoulos said:

I suppose, we don’t have any news yet for the 737NGX release?

Hi,

Ryan just gave some info on another thread about it:

Full names in your post please as required by forum rules.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Quick Chart on PMDG Updates:

1. Is there a pinned thread in the General Forum relevant to your question?
    -Yes: Proceed to Step 2;
    -No: Proceed to Step 3.
  2. Read the thread for the update. If necessary, proceed to Step 3.
  3. Wait for the next update.
  • Upvote 3

Kyle Rodgers

Scandinavian13, wise but cynical.  Remember many of us are suffering withdrawal symptons, known as 737 denial.  Remember we are hot-headed Southerners without Scandinavian gravitas.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Ian McPhail said:

Scandinavian13, wise but cynical.  Remember many of us are suffering withdrawal symptons, known as 737 denial.  Remember we are hot-headed Southerners without Scandinavian gravitas.

haha - fair enough

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

On 6/24/2017 at 10:11 AM, Ian McPhail said:

Fools rush in ......   :biggrin:

I have v3 and v4 both installed. I'm using v4 to tweak display settings before using any third party addons. I do have the 777 but it is grounded while the aforementioned activity continues albeit between v3 flights. 

On 24.6.2017 at 2:11 AM, Ian McPhail said:

737 withdrawal symptoms are getting itchy here in Scandinavia too, especially with the not so summery weather we are having. The release of the v4 hotfix didn't help either. :laugh:

Jonesin' here too for my 737. been off my game in VA for almost a month now.:(

Capt. Robert Rixx

1 minute ago, speedpig said:

it was promised by 25th

Nothing was promised. They had an expected release time-frame. That is not a promise.

They also stated that they would port the 747 and 777 first. The 777-300 port was dependant on the hotfix for P3D which came out yesterday. So now they can continue to work on the 300ER and then they will concentrate on the NGX.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, speedpig said:

it was promised by 25th

Citation needed.

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

Nobody promised a date for the release of a FREE upgrade.  It will come when it comes.  Meanwhile, I'm really happy that I didn't delete v3 until I can enjoy v4 with the 737.  Did a couple of long hauls in the 777 but it's not the same as flying its little cousin.  IMHO v4 isn't that amazing aside from no more OOMs and some better night lighting and autogen, so I'm perfectly happy to tootle around in v3 in the interim. 

Kyle,

Reading the installation instructions for the 777. does that mean I cannot have the 737 once it comes out on both my P3D v3.4 and P3D .v4 x64bit installations at the same time.  I know it will be a while before all the sceneries are updated for x64 bit. So I'm still using V3.4 in the interm for key flight locations. 

Capt. Robert Rixx