Sign in to follow this  
Paraffin

SMP 4.5 is now available for download!

Free update for current v4 users, info on changes here:

http://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/13002-announcing-skymaxx-pro-v45/?utm_source=X-Aviation+Newsletter&utm_campaign=664ffff766-SkyMaxx_Pro_4.5_Announcement_Date&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_12a9783f11-664ffff766-428545417&mc_cid=664ffff766&mc_eid=01c76ee9ab

Edit to add:
I just realized I posted this in General, mods please move to Addons subdirectory if that's more appropriate.

X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 10 
i7 6700 4.0 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1660 ti, 1920x1200 monitor

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering when this was going to come out (I've all but given up on waiting for the xEnviro update).

13 minutes ago, tonywob said:

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering when this was going to come out (I've all but given up on waiting for the xEnviro update).

The xEnviro update should be coming - they do still communicate via Facebook, but haven't announced any timeframe yet. I am very curious about comparisons between the two as I didn't buy any of them yet.

53 minutes ago, tonywob said:

Their facebook page says "soon", whatever that means. They mentioned using the particle system for clouds, should be interesting !

Looking fwd to trying out the new Skymaxx tomorrow ! 

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Looks very nice, and as always, from a dev and source that 'comes through'. :)

Glad I bought v4(x) as well!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, tonywob said:

Same here...

Yes it looks pretty  good. I'm happy that I didn't spend $70 US on the alternative. The 4.5 version  pairs nicely with FSGRW, which does an admirable job of weather injection.

• Upvote 1

Am curious to see what the sunrise/sunset textures look like and if they are customizable?

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Well this time around with x-plane I really want to focus on the best products. Normally that means you have to wait for as many reviews and feedback as feasible which I am willing to do, but just could not wait when I was running FSX/P3D. I think I bought every product in each category which was a big mistake. So I have read a little on XEnviro and SkyMaxx but still not sure. So, I will wait till the pro's have their say on the 4.5 release and can provide the rest of us their input. I am looking forward to adding more to x-plane as I am really excited about this sim.

Bob

I don't guess that this is out yet.  I don't see it in my account. Just v. 4.0.1

There is usually an email notice when a new version hits, like the announcement yesterday. Haven't seen it yet.

X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 10 
i7 6700 4.0 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1660 ti, 1920x1200 monitor

I got an email on 5/26 saying it would be released today.

Moon Phases :-)))))))))))))))

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

3 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

I got an email on 5/26 saying it would be released today.

Just downloaded it!  It's out and ready to go...