Hello:

After install the Voice and buttons with the voice packs everything it was working fine, suddenly the internal and external  sounds of P3D v3 stop working, now i have a quiet planes, and silent p3d world, there´s no sound on it so my immersion on the flights is 0.

I read diferents kinds of problems on the forums but i cant solve my own:

• My studio speaker work fine and there´s no problems on W10 and other software
  • My headset (Kingston HiperX Cloud II) work fine and there´s no problems on W10 and other software

what can i do? please help : (

It's not induced by FS2Crew.

My 1st guess is check the obvious:

I believe the Q key toggles FS sound on and off.  Make sure your sounds are not set to off in the P3D menu.

That's probably it.

It's like when you think you have a radio failure in your plane, and you spend think the radios are broken, but in reality your headset just isn't plugged in right.

It's usually the simple stuff like that.

Failing that, you have some kind of audio hardware issue.

1st thank for quick response byork, but i set the key in my keyboard ("J") to on off the sound of p3d and reinstall aerosoft a320 and fs2 crew soft not resolve the problem its very frustrating...

43 minutes ago, D.Fidalgo said:

1st thank for quick response byork, but i set the key in my keyboard ("J") to on off the sound of p3d and reinstall aerosoft a320 and fs2 crew soft not resolve the problem its very frustrating...

and i forget to say its no only with a320, the problem its with all flights and plane, this problem came to me after install fs2crew soft, so please what does this happen?

On 5/29/2017 at 5:51 AM, D.Fidalgo said:

and i forget to say its no only with a320, the problem its with all flights and plane, this problem came to me after install fs2crew soft, so please what does this happen?

FS2Crew doesn't touch any internal system files or anything that would cause you to lose sound with all planes across flightsim.

FS2Crew only loads when you load the host aircraft.

Try deleting your FSX (P3D).CFG file.  Make a backup first.  It will rebuild when you reload FSX (P3D).

Try updating your audio drivers.

Best,

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 1:57 PM, byork said:

FS2Crew doesn't touch any internal system files or anything that would cause you to lose sound with all planes across flightsim.

FS2Crew only loads when you load the host aircraft.

Try deleting your FSX (P3D).CFG file.  Make a backup first.  It will rebuild when you reload FSX (P3D).

Try updating your audio drivers.

Best,

Thank you for your patience byork, i found the problem... well, i have a Aukey generic USB 3.0 Hub and i had there connected my Kingston HyperX Cloud II headset, this cause a sound drivers corrupt and make sistema crash, so i buy a Creative Sound Blaster Z soundcard and connect directly the headset, now all things work perfectly, thankyou for your support! i dont recommend to use a Aukey 3.0 hubs...

Cheers

39 minutes ago, D.Fidalgo said:

Thank you for your patience byork, i found the problem... well, i have a Aukey generic USB 3.0 Hub and i had there connected my Kingston HyperX Cloud II headset, this cause a sound drivers corrupt and make sistema crash, so i buy a Creative Sound Blaster Z soundcard and connect directly the headset, now all things work perfectly, thankyou for your support! i dont recommend to use a Aukey 3.0 hubs...

Cheers

Glad you got it sorted.  And thanks for sharing that!