Sign in to follow this  
VTCH

The serial number you entered was already activated.

On VFXCentral and on the Webside, when i want to activate my Serial Key it says "The serial number you entered was already activated." I do have an OldProp Account: (vatechfx@g***dotcom) it was bought on this E-Mail

And what is the "Conformation ID"?

Edited by Jim Young
Removed ability of email scanners to use e-mail for spamming purposes; e-mail addresses should not be posted in public forums. Recommend using our PM system.

Best not to post your email address, have you tried contacting them via their support portal?

\Robert Hamlich/

27 minutes ago, HUSSAR said:

Best not to post your email address, have you tried contacting them via their support portal?

Yes about 2 hours ago, they still didnt reply :/ And thanks for saying that i didnt think about that.

After 5 Hours still no reply and nothing works, im getting angry... nice support there

15 minutes ago, bicha36 said:

It's sunday, have you considered that? The developers have a life.

Ok, wow i was thinking the whole day it was saturday .... k then im a bit stupid.. disregard everything

Problem Solved, it was activated but not completely in my account, it was just like a bug. Just write the support, but dont be as frustrated as me :laugh:

• Upvote 1

Glad that you got it sorted out, it can be tough to wait for support to answer but they usually do fairly quickly.

\Robert Hamlich/

On 29.5.2017 at 8:25 AM, HUSSAR said:

Glad that you got it sorted out, it can be tough to wait for support to answer but they usually do fairly quickly.

Yes, but thanks for writing and trying to help me. It was really weird what happend with the Serialnumber.