Sign in to follow this  
Dale H

Fanboi

Got it up and running in XP11 on a new rig using 2214 and Navigraph data and I am very impressed. It has come a long way and is now an integral part of my flying. Thanks so much for your hard work, 

P2A saved XP11 from being junked for me.   As much as I love the other features, the ATC is SOOOOO bad in default XP11 it's not even funny.   P2A saved the day.   Just an overall amazing piece of software.   Thanks for the hard work Dave.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

Worth every dime, and it keeps getting even better! 

Just bought it after one more disastrous experience with X-Plane "ATC", where the reject "controller" cleared me for a visual with a 14kt tailwind in <1nm visibility. Apparently it forgot to check in with xEnviro's actual weather. That, as well as having been vectored into mountains in poor weather conditions too many times to count settled it for me! 

Never been happier with a purchase! 

Add me to the list. Purchased yesterday, and it's working great. Can only hope this will be integrated with WT3 in XP some day.

Gigabyte z590 UD - i5 11600k 4.9 GHz - 64gb 3600 MHz ram - RTX 3070 ti - multiple ssd - 34" 3440x1440 100 Hz Curved - Saitek Yoke Pedals Throttle Quadrant x2 - TM T16000m x2 Throttle - Win 11 Pro