Sign in to follow this  
Cjr60611

carenado phenom 300 with GTN 750

Hello All 

Reading many of the reviews on the newly released 300 and I too was surprised by the lack of work that was done on the autopilot system.  I'm in noway a real world pilot so I'm not sure if the AP in the real 300 sucks the same way?

Nonetheless; I'm wondering if one of the Wizkids on this forum is planning on retrofitting the GTN750 to the 300 VC.  Bert and another gentleman made mods for the 100 and the Hawker 850.  If anyone is planning on do the same for the 300, please let us know (I'm beggin' here....)

Thanks 

Bert does not own the Phenom, but I'll bet you a case of beer that the AP in the real 300 does not suck in any way  :smile:

• Upvote 1

Bert

Bert does not own the Phenom, but I'll bet you a case of beer that the AP in the real 300 does not suck in any way  :smile:

I'll double that bet.

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Hi Bert, I know where you can get a case of beer :)

About the 750 install in the 300 someone on here has done it but I cannot remember the thread.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Thank you Bert! 

Dave.

About the 750 install in the 300 someone on here has done it but I cannot remember the thread.

Warbirds - Thanks, I will keep looking, can't be far!

Bert does not own the Phenom, but I'll bet you a case of beer that the AP in the real 300 does not suck in any way 

Bert, you don't even have to bet - the least I could do is send you a case of beer!  

look in the Phenom 100 forum under gtn750 - procedure is the same.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

FYI,

Bert's GTN and autopilot mod makes this a whole new ball game.  Excellent work Bert!  Thank you!

Bill

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

How would I know... ask Carenado  :wink:

:smile:

Sorry for not making myself clear.

I meant, what is supposed to happen with VNAV, once implemented by Carenado, if one decides to embed the GTN.