Sign in to follow this  
Cjr60611

carenado phenom 300 with GTN 750

I absolutely love the GTN Mod. It really transforms the aircraft. Thank-you so much Bert!

PMDG 777 Pilot

Alister Price

On 2/10/2018 at 12:34 AM, Bert Pieke said:

Great!

Hi Bert, 

I'm struggling with the G1000 expansion with  my Phenom 300 and found this thread, I hope it's not too late to ask for a package. Thanks anyway. 

Legend LI

37 minutes ago, legendli said:

Hi Bert, 

I'm struggling with the G1000 expansion with  my Phenom 300 and found this thread, I hope it's not too late to ask for a package. Thanks anyway. 

If you have the Flight1 GTN 750 installed on your system, ask me for a copy of the Phenom 300 GTN integration mod, by sending me a request via PM with your email address.

Bert

Hi Bert,

Just sent my email address, can I get a copy please?

Thanks

Julio L. Rodriguez

9 hours ago, bluneron said:

Hi Bert,

Just sent my email address, can I get a copy please?

Thanks

Sent

Bert

On 11/5/2018 at 12:10 AM, Bert Pieke said:

Sent

Edited by Gacken

H Bert,

Could you sent me a copy to instal de GTN 750 on the phenom 300 pls. 

Prepar3d V4.4

rojesaga

Thank you.

Edited by Jim Young
email address removed. Please use PM only.

9 minutes ago, rojeaga said:

H Bert,

Could you sent me a copy to instal de GTN 750 on the phenom 300 pls. 

Prepar3d V4.4

This is what Personal Messages are for.. :wink:

Bert

Greetings Everyone,  I too am interested in using the F1 GTN750.  It certainly appears that the 750 smothers the G1000 Prodigy MFD.  I have F1's GNS 430 & 450 for my smaller planes and am very pleased with they way they work.  I was able to imbed them into the VC.  With Bert's expertise, it looks like I will be able to the same with the 750 in the latest Carenado Phenom 300.

However, at the risk of hijacking the purpose of this thread, I also like to fly VATSIM and find that the outdated airacs for those GPSs that use the Garmin Trainer for the database is a problem (mainly in the US where I usually fly because of the easy availability for charts -- skyvector.com, etc).

So, for those of you who have installed the 750 in the Phenom 300 who also fly VATSIM (or any other ATC service) what advise would you have for someone like me who is hesitant to use the 750 with ATC?

Thanks, a lot.

This has been one of the most informational threads I have read.  Special shout out to Bert for all his help.  

Edited by n116dh

Two things to consider..

The RXP GTN 750 is currently on sale for $35 which is a steal.. (for another 48 hours I believe)

It comes with a 2018 database, so that is not that bad..

Secondly, there are copies of expired navdata being handed around, so as long as you do not need to be absolutely current all the time, you can make do.  :cool:

• Like 1

Bert

Hi Bert.

Could you send me a copy of the gtn750 phenom 300 for Prepared v3.4?

My email is

Edited by Jim Young
email address removed. Please use PM only.

9 hours ago, TheNova20222 said:

Hi Bert.

Could you send me a copy of the gtn750 phenom 300 for Prepared v3.4?

My email is

To send a PM to Bert, just place your cursor over his Avatar or name and then select "Message".  Please do not include e-mail addresses on AVSIM as there are scanners that can extract e-mail address for use in spamming.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I have a question: has anyone noticed that with the GTN MOD (Which is great) the LOC indicator on the PFD and the GS indicator dont show green even though the plane locks onto the the LOC and GS and works, there is not indication that it is locked in. I was testing it the other day IMC to 7R at PANC via tulli. I had minimums almost at the ground so it was a good test of the ILS. Just wondered why it doesnt show a loc even though there is one. Is it the mod that does this? Just curious.

Hi guys,

I was SO happy with the Phenom 300+Berts mod until the update to P3D v4.4 - now the PFD does not recognize the GTN Flight Plan any more.

What I tried to solve the problem:
- Update the GTN via the Flight1 Update tool (though, strangely when I start the plane there is a message that I should update the GTN which I don´t understand)

- Clicking the CDI button on the map display of the GTN

- Clicking the CDI button on the PFD going through VOR1, VOR2 and GPS

- Activating/deactiving NAV mode of the FD.

Do I need any mod update for 4.4? Or would you have any other advice?

Thanks a lot!