Sign in to follow this  
Cjr60611

carenado phenom 300 with GTN 750

5 hours ago, Kjeld said:

Hi guys,

I was SO happy with the Phenom 300+Berts mod until the update to P3D v4.4 - now the PFD does not recognize the GTN Flight Plan any more.

What I tried to solve the problem:
- Update the GTN via the Flight1 Update tool (though, strangely when I start the plane there is a message that I should update the GTN which I don´t understand)

- Clicking the CDI button on the map display of the GTN

- Clicking the CDI button on the PFD going through VOR1, VOR2 and GPS

- Activating/deactiving NAV mode of the FD.

Do I need any mod update for 4.4? Or would you have any other advice?

Thanks a lot!

Solved!

Reinstalling GTN was the answer

I have noticed weird behaviors if GTN in 4.4 as well. Worst are unknown application crashes.

Tom Link

On 1/19/2019 at 7:42 AM, Mark Niebauer said:

I have a question: has anyone noticed that with the GTN MOD (Which is great) the LOC indicator on the PFD and the GS indicator dont show green even though the plane locks onto the the LOC and GS and works, there is not indication that it is locked in. I was testing it the other day IMC to 7R at PANC via tulli. I had minimums almost at the ground so it was a good test of the ILS. Just wondered why it doesnt show a loc even though there is one. Is it the mod that does this? Just curious.

The LOC and GS remain white but as I know the ILS frequency on top left corner is green when captured. If I remember correctly from my flights. Afterwards, normally you can see on the arc the ILS green (and its move to capture) and the dot for the GS on the PFD.

Edited by Vali

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

7 hours ago, Mangopro said:

Is this mod for the RXP GTN 750 or the Flight1 GTN 750?

"Bert's mod" can be used with either.. send me a PM with details and your email address if you would like to try it..

• Like 1

Bert

Hi Bert i have the gtn 750 gauge in my phenom 300 can you please send me   a copy of the Phenom 300 GTN integration mod?  my sim is prepar3d v4.5  cheers ty

3 hours ago, pspyro said:

Hi Bert i have the gtn 750 gauge in my phenom 300 can you please send me   a copy of the Phenom 300 GTN integration mod?  my sim is prepar3d v4.5  cheers ty

PM received..

Bert

Dear Bert

Can you send me a copy of the GTN750 mod for the Carenado Phenom 300 VC mod?

Sent you a PM.

Thank you very much and thanks for all your afforts for the sim community!

Edward Smeets