Sign in to follow this  
Cjr60611

carenado phenom 300 with GTN 750

Send me a PM with your email address, requesting this mod

if you have not received it.

Bert

Guest JustanotherPilot

Hi Bert,

Just received your MODS using the GTN750, total time from my PM request sent to receiving files - 2 mins 50 seconds that has to be a record!  Thank you for your continued dedication in helping others.

Steve S

I just want to give a big public Thank You to Bert for his help with the GTN 750 in the Phenom 300.  I just went from very disappointed in my purchase of the Phenom 300 to very happy thanks to Bert's efforts.  :good: 

Thank you and Merry Christmas Bert.  :smile:

Bill Griffith

• Upvote 1

Bill  N7IBG     

Bert, thanks so much for this GTN 750 mod, really makes the Phenom 300 a pleasure to fly, also love the mods you and others did on the CJ2, thanks again!  :smile:

Cheers

Martin

Guys, the GTN with Berts mod works great!! Love it! Flying a lot VATSIM with the Embraer now.

Thank you so much Bert!

Just one point I observed: Since I installed the GTN, the ALT knob sometime goes crazy - one moment it changes 100 ft, then 1000 ft, then 10K ft without any logic.

Anyone observed similar bugs?

Guys, the GTN with Berts mod works great!! Love it! Flying a lot VATSIM with the Embraer now.

Thank you so much Bert!

Just one point I observed: Since I installed the GTN, the ALT knob sometime goes crazy - one moment it changes 100 ft, then 1000 ft, then 10K ft without any logic.

I haven't flown my Phenom 300 for a while, but as I recall, left clicking or right clicking determines the Alt steps.  It might be another selection but I know that you can change the steps.

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

Thank you so much Bert!

... right click to change between  increments  1000 or 100

aero

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

Tks, but the problem is that exactly this right click doesn´t work anymore in some situations...

Strange bug

The GTN puts additional load on the CPU.. that can result in transient problems..

Bert

So, After spending a ton of money just to get Berts Mod working in the Phenom 600 P3D.  I still cant get it imbeded?  His instructions really confused me. Does anyone have a more clearer way of getting to work or at least embedded? Thanks in advance

4 hours ago, Mark Niebauer said:

So, After spending a ton of money just to get Berts Mod working in the Phenom 600 P3D.  I still cant get it imbeded?  His instructions really confused me. Does anyone have a more clearer way of getting to work or at least embedded? Thanks in advance

Dozens of users have accomplished this.. where do the instructions confuse you?

I am traveling, but maybe someone can jump in..

Bert