Sign in to follow this  
duckbilled

Problem setting up EZCA (1.15) wingviews in -600/700

Hi,

I'm still using EZCA v1.15 (has worked fine for me for many years).  For the 800/900, I set up the wingviews like I do for all of my aircraft - using the "aircraft" views section. In that view, you can see the wings, engines, fuselage and the cabin. I copy these views over from other aircraft and adjust the camera position as needed. This process has worked fine for all of my aircraft for years. For some reason, when I try to do the same with the 600/700, I only get the parts of the aircraft that are visible in the vc view - vc and wings with no engines.

Can anyone familiar with both EZCA 1.15 and the 600/700 let me know what I am missing here?

Thanks for your help!

-Jeff

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

I can only speak for the 800, the only way you can get a wing view with visible engines is if you set the view up as an outside view.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

2 hours ago, nealmac said:

I can only speak for the 800, the only way you can get a wing view with visible engines is if you set the view up as an outside view.

Yup. It works perfectly in the 800/900 as it does for the 777, QW757 and all of my other aircraft. For the 600/700, I'm not getting those elements in outside views. Copying over the views from the 800/700 should work just fine (with minor adjustments).

-Jeff

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Hey, I think remember something about getting EZDOK to run a CFG config or something on every plane if this issue is happening.  Sorry it's vague, but give it a go.

Cheers,

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, duckbilled said:

Yup. It works perfectly in the 800/900 as it does for the 777, QW757 and all of my other aircraft. For the 600/700, I'm not getting those elements in outside views. Copying over the views from the 800/700 should work just fine (with minor adjustments).

-Jeff

So it seems you are doing it as an outside view. In which case it seems I misread your original post. That is very strange. Because when you click in a blank part of the "aircraft view" column, it usually puts you in an outside view with everything visible, and you should just need to manipulate the view to get it where you went. I've no idea why you're not seeing the engines :blink:

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

17 hours ago, VHOJT said:

Hey, I think remember something about getting EZDOK to run a CFG config or something on every plane if this issue is happening.  Sorry it's vague, but give it a go.

Cheers,

Thanks for the help everyone.

VHOJT - I totally thought I ran the configuration but you post made me double check, and nope, I didn't. Not sure why I failed to the check the most obvious solution. I think I was convinced that I did run it because the vc cameras set up just fine.