Sign in to follow this  
egntpilot

UK2000 Birmingham

Cool, I hope it has the HDR night lighting, XP11 taxiways etc. 

7 minutes ago, deetee said:

Cool, I hope it has the HDR night lighting, XP11 taxiways etc. 

Look at the pictures in the linked thread, it has those. Besides, features like that have become standard for XP payware airports. What isn't clear is if it will have autogate jetbridges, which is always a nice feature.

Anyway, I'm excited! I don't fly in the UK a lot but might do so more if UK2000 continues converting their airports. It's nice seeing more and more well respected scenery developers take an interest in X Plane. I'm hoping the 'big shots' like FSDT, FlyTampa, and Flightbeam will follow. 

Excellent news. I use quite a few of Gary's airports in P3D. 

Look forward to the opportunity to use them in XP11.

Thanks for the heads up.

Michael M

System: AMD 7800X3D II Asus X670E Hero MB II 32GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 II RTX4090 II 2TB NVMe Samsung 980 Pro II  EKWB  CR360 AIO II Dell Alienware - AW3821DW 3840 X 1600 G-Sync Ultimate

Another of my favourite FSX devs releasing a product for X-Plane, and it's nice to see it's not just a basic low-quality FS2XPlane conversion like some I've seen, but is being remade using the original art assets with added X-Plane goodness.