Sign in to follow this  
LEAPWeaver

VAInterface and P3DV4

I'm sure there are a few users of the Virtual Avionics suite who, like myself, will be migrating to Prepar3d V4 in the coming weeks. I curious to know if the VAInterface is slated to be updated to work with P3DV4? I personally use the 737 MCP, EFIS, and Virtual CDU in V3 and would very much like to be able to use them in V4. 

Thanks!!

Nick Preston

50 minutes ago, LEAPWeaver said:

I'm sure there are a few users of the Virtual Avionics suite who, like myself, will be migrating to Prepar3d V4 in the coming weeks. I curious to know if the VAInterface is slated to be updated to work with P3DV4? I personally use the 737 MCP, EFIS, and Virtual CDU in V3 and would very much like to be able to use them in V4. 

Thanks!!

I'm with you. I just visited the VA website and saw that they have a new slate of products. It looks like they've moved on to full trainer solutions, so I don't know what that means for those of us with the "lesser" products. The only thing that makes me optimistic is that the VA Interface is still on the downloads page, so I imagine their new products rely on it as well. If that's the case, we might be ok.

If you guys from VA still come around here every now and then, could you please let us know what the plan is?

Walter Meier

Hello to you all!

I'm Vitor from VA! We are shifiting to training services for companies indeed, but we will keep offering all our products and VAInterface will keep having updates. 

For now we are on a big project and our team is really focused on it, that's why we didn't update it for a while.

All our system is changing, so please be patiance and our store and uptades we'll be back for you better than ever.

Kind regards

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, vitormfs said:

All our system is changing, so please be patiance and our store and uptades we'll be back for you better than ever.

Thanks Vitor!

Walter Meier

Hello Vitor,

whats about the existing Account from the old VA website? I cant login on the new one.

Just tried to login to the website and it no longer recognises my login.

Normal practice is for companies to run their old website whilst testing the new one in the background , not bring a new site online with broken features.

Not cool.

• Upvote 1

I too have the MCP/EFIS and FMC apps and was intending to buy their new radio heads a few weeks ago and website has been in rebuild since then.  Now that I have v4 and the 747 already in I'm hoping they will get the interface updated fast.  

I know from a support ticket I did with them in March they have been very busy working an airline contract, but I feel they should let us know whats up here in the support forum.  

I do have an email for Ricardo in customer support and if I don't see any signs of life in the next few days I'll drop him a note.  I know v4 hasn't been out a week yet and I dont expect an instant fix...just a feel good post to let us know all is well.

On 2017-6-2 at 5:24 AM, r0xbeat said:

Hello Vitor,

whats about the existing Account from the old VA website? I cant login on the new one.

Hello,

When we changed our system we unfortunately lost some users. It was our mistake about that, I still have a backup of all your data. We are using Zendesk as our plataform for support and VAInterface download, we couldn't import all users, so to use it you'll have to create a new account. If you have a google email you can use and you'll be registered easly.

We closed our store for two main reasons:

1. New system: we are looking for a better system to manage our store. We got many problems with the old one so we turned it off to ajust and give you a better store. To know when it will be avaiable just subscribe on www.virtualavionics.com.br/store with your name and email and you'll get a notification when our store get back online
  2. No stock: Due our contract with we needed to focus lots of effort to it so our products ran out and we couldn't restock them. We are looking for better products to offer you all.
On 2017-6-2 at 1:10 PM, Glynn said:

Just tried to login to the website and it no longer recognises my login.

Normal practice is for companies to run their old website whilst testing the new one in the background , not bring a new site online with broken features.

Not cool.

Glynn, we are sorry about what happened, really, we tested the new features of our website befor going online, but some problems we couldn't detect happened. We are working as fast as we can to solve them. As I said before on this post, our new support system wasn't able to import our database.

We appreciate your patience.

Hey Vitor,

As per your post at https://virtualavionics.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008729148-About-P3Dv4-Support you advised to extract the latest update from the VA interface 2.24.1.11639, but in the snapshot there is  update build which is 2.24.1.21524, at the same time we don't know the installed version in order to update it, so, can you please provide the steps to install the VAInterface on windows 10 64-bit with P3Dv4 ?

Bests Regards

On 8/24/2017 at 6:52 AM, magic_touch said:

Hey Vitor,

As per your post at https://virtualavionics.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008729148-About-P3Dv4-Support you advised to extract the latest update from the VA interface 2.24.1.11639, but in the snapshot there is  update build which is 2.24.1.21524, at the same time we don't know the installed version in order to update it, so, can you please provide the steps to install the VAInterface on windows 10 64-bit with P3Dv4 ?

Bests Regards

Hello!

There is no problem, in the snapshot took we were trying a previous release of the VAInterface 2.24, you didn't need to uptade to the 2.24.1.21524 to use the 2.24.1.11639! Just follow the instructions and it will work!

Kind Regrads, 

Thanks for your reply ... Is there any one single point to download the compatible version with P3D v4 64-bit for windows-10 ?

from where can I download it?

Regards

2.24.1.21524 to use the 2.24.1.11639 which of these 2 is the latest version for use with P3D v4?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I don't know, we need one single point to download the latest version for P3D v4 for windows 10, I hope Vitor answer to this question.,

Regards

9 minutes ago, vitormfs said:

Hello people,

There is an article on our support platform with the link to the latest version of our VAInterface beta release. 

You can get it here: https://virtualavionics.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008729148-About-P3Dv4-Support

Remember to always look on our support page if we have an update!

Kind Regards,

This link what I posted before on Thursday at 12:52 PM, but I'm asking if you have a single file to install it or it's update only and I should install another version before?

because I tried to install it only, I got "Not able to copy the VAInterface.dll"

Regards