Sign in to follow this  
LEAPWeaver

VAInterface and P3DV4

4 hours ago, magic_touch said:

This link what I posted before on Thursday at 12:52 PM, but I'm asking if you have a single file to install it or it's update only and I should install another version before?

because I tried to install it only, I got "Not able to copy the VAInterface.dll"

Regards

There is no installer yet. This is a beta release, so the way to use it is moving the files from the download to VAInterface folder. Executing the .exe file may cause problems.

See if you have permisions on the folder as administrator, you should be able to move both files to the VAItnerface folder.

Regrads

2 minutes ago, vitormfs said:

There is no installer yet. This is a beta release, so the way to use it is moving the files from the download to VAInterface folder. Executing the .exe file may cause problems.

See if you have permisions on the folder as administrator, you should be able to move both files to the VAItnerface folder.

Regrads

Vitor, I don't have any installation yet, the OS is fresh when installed the v4 of P3d, so can you guide me to install it?

Regards

On 8/28/2017 at 1:23 PM, magic_touch said:

This link what I posted before on Thursday at 12:52 PM, but I'm asking if you have a single file to install it or it's update only and I should install another version before?

because I tried to install it only, I got "Not able to copy the VAInterface.dll"

Regards

Hello,

Ok, now I understood the problem! You'll have to download an old release, you can get it clicking here and creating an account our signing in into our store. Download the 2.23 version and then follow the instructions listed on this support article!

Sorry about the confusion! You can use the .msi file downloaded from the store page to install and create all folders necessary!

Regards,

1 minute ago, magic_touch said:

Thank you for your support,

I can confirm that it's working for PMDG 77w P3D v4

Regards

Great to hear! Have great flights!

Hi Vitor,

I've followed your steps and the aircraft isn't recognized automatically and i get the following on the P3d v4 error reporting:

error=Error loading "Modules\VAInterface.dll." in "C:\Users\eduar\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\DLL.xml.".  DLL is 32 bit.  A 64 bit version is required.

Thanks

Eduardo

Just now, Captain777er said:

Hi Vitor,

I've followed your steps and the aircraft isn't recognized automatically and i get the following on the P3d v4 error reporting:

error=Error loading "Modules\VAInterface.dll." in "C:\Users\eduar\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\DLL.xml.".  DLL is 32 bit.  A 64 bit version is required.

Thanks

Eduardo

Hey Eduardo,

Please send a ticket in our proper platform! I'm able to help just with simple issues, our technical team will be able to answer you. You can use the link bellow and fill the forms, our team will get in touch as soon as possible!

https://virtualavionics.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Regards, 

On 30.08.2017 at 5:29 AM, vitormfs said:

Hello,

Ok, now I understood the problem! You'll have to download an old release, you can get it clicking here and creating an account our signing in into our store. Download the 2.23 version and then follow the instructions listed on this support article!

Sorry about the confusion! You can use the .msi file downloaded from the store page to install and create all folders necessary!

Regards,

Hey Vitormfs, https://virtualavionics.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008729148-About-P3Dv4-Support this link is not working for me(( Have the same problem. VAvionics shows You're not authorized to access this page, but I was logged. So, what was an instructions listed on that page?

Thank you. 

On 23/02/2018 at 8:50 PM, KVAZEMODO said:

Hey Vitormfs, https://virtualavionics.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008729148-About-P3Dv4-Support this link is not working for me(( Have the same problem. VAvionics shows You're not authorized to access this page, but I was logged. So, what was an instructions listed on that page?

Thank you. 

Hello! 

I've changed some options on our system for this article, can you test it again, please? If the problem insists I'll can send you the information.

Thanks,

Little problem with Virtual CDU and the PMDG 737 for P3D v4. Since I did an update on the 737 now Virtual CDU 737 doesn't work. I have VAInterface version 2.25 installed on my PC which is the only version I can find on the web and Virtual CDU 1.6 for ipad. There doesn't seem to be an update for iPad app.

Photo_Feb_27_7_50_05_AM.jpg

1 hour ago, leefree said:

Little problem with Virtual CDU and the PMDG 737 for P3D v4. Since I did an update on the 737 now Virtual CDU 737 doesn't work. I have VAInterface version 2.25 installed on my PC which is the only version I can find on the web and Virtual CDU 1.6 for ipad. There doesn't seem to be an update for iPad app.

Photo_Feb_27_7_50_05_AM.jpg

Hello Leefree,

VA Interface does not detect automatically the aircraft in use. You have to open the control panel and change it manually. If the problem persists remember to send us a ticket at this link

Regards,

54 minutes ago, vitormfs said:

Hello Leefree,

VA Interface does not detect automatically the aircraft in use. You have to open the control panel and change it manually. If the problem persists remember to send us a ticket at this link

Regards,

Hmmm, that's weird. It did before. Anyways, I went into the control panel and it already detected the PMDG 737 NGX.

2 hours ago, vitormfs said:

Hello Leefree,

Regards,

Hello,

I have B747 & B777 app, I'm facing a problem since long time and still didn't solve in each release.

The problem is when I run the P3D I wait until it load then I'm lunching the interface to capture the aircraft loaded, after that I open the control panel I see that the load is matching the one appear.

I go to the phone to open the B747, after clicking on Connect it say connected but it's not displaying the FMC home page, I should restart interface many times, and restart to mobile app many times too to be worked as well.

So any suggestion to solve such as this problem?

Regards

Just now, magic_touch said:

Hello,

I have B747 & B777 app, I'm facing a problem since long time and still didn't solve in each release.

The problem is when I run the P3D I wait until it load then I'm lunching the interface to capture the aircraft loaded, after that I open the control panel I see that the load is matching the one appear.

I go to the phone to open the B747, after clicking on Connect it say connected but it's not displaying the FMC home page, I should restart interface many times, and restart to mobile app many times too to be worked as well.

So any suggestion to solve such as this problem?

Regards

Hello Magic_touch,

Please try reaching our support team by opening a ticket, the most information you give us the best, by sending screen shots and logs ok?

Just open a request by clicking here ok?

Regards,

1 minute ago, vitormfs said:

Hello Magic_touch,

Please try reaching our support team by opening a ticket, the most information you give us the best, by sending screen shots and logs ok?

Just open a request by clicking here ok?

Regards,

Sure I'm going to create a ticket and cooperate with the people.

Regards