LEAPWeaver

VAInterface and P3DV4

1 hour ago, leefree said:

Little problem with Virtual CDU and the PMDG 737 for P3D v4. Since I did an update on the 737 now Virtual CDU 737 doesn't work. I have VAInterface version 2.25 installed on my PC which is the only version I can find on the web and Virtual CDU 1.6 for ipad. There doesn't seem to be an update for iPad app.

Photo_Feb_27_7_50_05_AM.jpg

Hello Leefree,

VA Interface does not detect automatically the aircraft in use. You have to open the control panel and change it manually. If the problem persists remember to send us a ticket at this link

Regards,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

54 minutes ago, vitormfs said:

Hello Leefree,

VA Interface does not detect automatically the aircraft in use. You have to open the control panel and change it manually. If the problem persists remember to send us a ticket at this link

Regards,

Hmmm, that's weird. It did before. Anyways, I went into the control panel and it already detected the PMDG 737 NGX.

2 hours ago, vitormfs said:

Hello Leefree,

Regards,

Hello,

I have B747 & B777 app, I'm facing a problem since long time and still didn't solve in each release.

The problem is when I run the P3D I wait until it load then I'm lunching the interface to capture the aircraft loaded, after that I open the control panel I see that the load is matching the one appear.

I go to the phone to open the B747, after clicking on Connect it say connected but it's not displaying the FMC home page, I should restart interface many times, and restart to mobile app many times too to be worked as well.

So any suggestion to solve such as this problem?

Regards

Just now, magic_touch said:

Hello,

I have B747 & B777 app, I'm facing a problem since long time and still didn't solve in each release.

The problem is when I run the P3D I wait until it load then I'm lunching the interface to capture the aircraft loaded, after that I open the control panel I see that the load is matching the one appear.

I go to the phone to open the B747, after clicking on Connect it say connected but it's not displaying the FMC home page, I should restart interface many times, and restart to mobile app many times too to be worked as well.

So any suggestion to solve such as this problem?

Regards

Hello Magic_touch,

Please try reaching our support team by opening a ticket, the most information you give us the best, by sending screen shots and logs ok?

Just open a request by clicking here ok?

Regards,

1 minute ago, vitormfs said:

Hello Magic_touch,

Please try reaching our support team by opening a ticket, the most information you give us the best, by sending screen shots and logs ok?

Just open a request by clicking here ok?

Regards,

Sure I'm going to create a ticket and cooperate with the people.

Regards

Just now, magic_touch said:

Sure I'm going to create a ticket and cooperate with the people.

Regards

Thanks for your comprehension, if this problems starts to show more often we'll open a new article in our FAQ!

Regards,

I only run the VA Interface with P3D v4.2 and the PMDG 737NGX.

What I have found in my particular setup is if I start P3D with the aircraft and livery, as the default situation, I have no problems with VA Interface connecting and working correctly.

If, however, I change the livery, all I'm able to get on my tablet is the VA Interface screen with the disconnect button available, and Connected, To VAInterface, Version 2.25.0.11642.

The buttons work on my tablet and change items on the screen, but the screen on the tablet remains unchanged, unless I disconnect.

Hopefully, this may assist some frustrated customers as the VA Interface is a great product. It's a pity, in my view, the developers haven't done more to try and rectify the issues which only seems to plague the 737NGX.

Cheers 

Hello Support!

Have a problem with VAInterface. So, FMC is not updating after connection, it does not depend on the VAinterfaces version. P3D v4.2 on board. All VAiterfaces connects normal On PMDG 777 anf 747, but screen on device (Ipad) is not updating. Ipad shows after connection like  on the images/ Any ideas?

Thank you/IMG_0490.pngIMG_0485.png

This is what I'm getting, I have exactly the same issue.

I've reported before to the team, ,and they redirected to me to their ticketing system.

I hope they fix the problem ASAP.

Regards