Sign in to follow this  
LEAPWeaver

VAInterface and P3DV4

Just now, magic_touch said:

Sure I'm going to create a ticket and cooperate with the people.

Regards

Thanks for your comprehension, if this problems starts to show more often we'll open a new article in our FAQ!

Regards,

I only run the VA Interface with P3D v4.2 and the PMDG 737NGX.

What I have found in my particular setup is if I start P3D with the aircraft and livery, as the default situation, I have no problems with VA Interface connecting and working correctly.

If, however, I change the livery, all I'm able to get on my tablet is the VA Interface screen with the disconnect button available, and Connected, To VAInterface, Version 2.25.0.11642.

The buttons work on my tablet and change items on the screen, but the screen on the tablet remains unchanged, unless I disconnect.

Hopefully, this may assist some frustrated customers as the VA Interface is a great product. It's a pity, in my view, the developers haven't done more to try and rectify the issues which only seems to plague the 737NGX.

Cheers 

Hello Support!

Have a problem with VAInterface. So, FMC is not updating after connection, it does not depend on the VAinterfaces version. P3D v4.2 on board. All VAiterfaces connects normal On PMDG 777 anf 747, but screen on device (Ipad) is not updating. Ipad shows after connection like  on the images/ Any ideas?

Thank you/IMG_0490.pngIMG_0485.png

This is what I'm getting, I have exactly the same issue.

I've reported before to the team, ,and they redirected to me to their ticketing system.

I hope they fix the problem ASAP.

Regards

Is Vitor still monitoring this thread?

Would appreciate some help; have used your app for years and recently install the newer apps to give NGXU abilities now nothing works  -  it says its unable to connect to the vainterface.dll - ive followed numerous steps ensuring the XML includes the necessary information, which it does. ive added to firewall and yet it keeps coming up unable to connect.  

can you please offer some guidance on how to fix this annoyance

Best

Darryl

On 1/7/2021 at 12:41 PM, Darrylacw579 said:

Is Vitor still monitoring this thread?

Would appreciate some help; have used your app for years and recently install the newer apps to give NGXU abilities now nothing works  -  it says its unable to connect to the vainterface.dll - ive followed numerous steps ensuring the XML includes the necessary information, which it does. ive added to firewall and yet it keeps coming up unable to connect.  

can you please offer some guidance on how to fix this annoyance

Best

Darryl

No this guys are long gone...

if this is the iPad stuff then you need to look to move to a different vendor... I suggest the other one here only a few vendors down on the list....

https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/742-remote-cdu-for-phone-tablet-official-support-forum/

If you are looking to get hardware support for the EFIS or MCP then look to Spad.next.... the MCP is like 97% operational an fully programable while the EFIS is still only partly done :(.... but hey if more of us get online with it then the dev will be more interested in adding that as well.

Les O'Reilly

Hi there!

I am having issues with my Vainterface not connecting with SimConnect.dll

I have made sure that is installed.

LOG:

27/11/21 03:09:52 (   34250) - FSCommMgr - Detected Flight Simulator prepar3d.exe, hproc=43c
27/11/21 03:09:52 (   34250) - LoadSimConnect - Looking for simconnect.dll
27/11/21 03:09:52 (   34250) - LoadSimConnect - Unable to find SimConnect at C:\WINDOWS\winsxs\x86_microsoft.flightsimulator.simconnect_1ed9da73c880e429_10.0.62615.0* (2)
27/11/21 03:09:52 (   34250) - LoadSimConnect - Unable to find SimConnect at C:\WINDOWS\winsxs\x86_microsoft.flightsimulator.simconnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.61259.0* (2)
27/11/21 03:09:52 (   34250) - LoadSimConnect - Unable to find SimConnect at C:\WINDOWS\winsxs\x86_microsoft.flightsimulator.simconnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.61242.0* (2)
27/11/21 03:09:52 (   34250) - LoadSimConnect - Unable to find SimConnect at C:\WINDOWS\winsxs\x86_microsoft.esp.simconnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_1.0.20.0* (2)
27/11/21 03:09:52 (   34250) - LoadSimConnect - SimConnect NOT FOUND !
27/11/21 03:20:40 (  682719) - vainterface - Shutting Down!!! 

Any ideas please?

Thank you!