Sign in to follow this  
Grusom

Don't want to bye a real DC-6 :-)

What that says is *release is imminent* 

Floyd Stolle

www.stollco.com

PMDG does this 'spoofing' sale price regularly just before a release is imminent. Old hands here are quite used to seeing this 'price tag'.

Makes you wonder where PMDG gets their price from. A 1958 variant is on Controller for $595,000.

Almost every single product pre-release, has had this 'general' price of $2.5 million, AFAIR

Bye bye topic...

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

1 hour ago, Grusom said:

Plz check price for DC -6 :-)

The price is correct. We always set it to the real world price of a real plane until release.

Have a look back through the forum about our site and prices.

Kyle Rodgers

If I'm not mistaken, airworthy PASSENGER DC-6Bs are quite rare, while airworthy DC-6Cs and C-118s are a little more common.  This might explain why Pax variant was a bit more expensive on Controller.com.  Incidentally, I don't see PMDG's subject DC-6B listed on Controller anymore.  Perhaps she was finally sold.  I really hope she found a good home.  If I'm not mistaken both that DC-6 and the Red Bull 6 are the only two airworthy B models left.

Cheers

TJ

47 minutes ago, pilottj said:

If I'm not mistaken both that DC-6 and the Red Bull 6 are the only two airworthy B models left.

There is a testing tech team guy who flies that Red Bull.... sends us pictures just to make us jealous. It is a very beautiful clean aircraft.

Dan Downs KCRP

Has anyone ever had the guts to push the "Purchase" button? :bengong: