Sign in to follow this  
uhntissbaby111

Issue with PMDG 744

Strange issue here. On landing, right after the main wheels touch the ground the nose instantly drops to the runway. It looks like the screen instantly warps to the nose on the ground. And this only happens with the PMDG 744v3, at EHAM. I have no issues with the 777 or the FSLA320. I am running P3Dv3. When i landed with chaseplane closed, it was fine, so i narrowed down the issue to chase plane. I tried disabling all motion effects for the camera, and no luck. Any ideas?

This issue is not related to ChasePlane.

We don't touch the aircraft's physic.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

as  stated  in another  thread most likely  its  the  airport   that  causing  the issues, if it happens  only  at eham   and  others  work  fine  than  you  will know  its the airport.  Other than trying  this  send  in a support  ticket  to  pmdg

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg